Premium Content for Members Only

Training >> Browse Articles >> Police Driving

FREE Informed Download: High Risk Traffic Stop Procedure

FREE Informed Download: High Risk Traffic Stop Procedure

PoliceLink has partnered with Informed, the premier publisher for public safety field guides, to provide our members with exclusive downloadable versions of the new 3rd Edition Law Enforcement Field Guide, free of charge.

The new 3rd edition Law Enforcement Field Guide™ offers instant access to vital information for all law enforcement, corrections, and reserve officers, including supervisors & commanders. It puts critical response information at your fingertips for acts of dome...

• Mourning_badge_final_2_max50

patrolman_kcso

very good info.............

• Bmg_logo_100x100_max50

deputyroark

Very Handy,, Thank you

• Img00015-20101105-1530_max50

thev8man

BLUEOFWATER

I LIKE THIS

• 3_max50

GregHouseMD2007

Very resourceful and sweet!

• Revan_max50

Jophes

Very useful information.

• Hpim0116_max50

ed4mi

Very good info.

rray81

That was awesome.

• Picture0002_max50

heatherchernen

I would like to know more? Anything else relevant to the subject?

• Imstillhere_max50

saun5

Good Deal!!!

• Law_enforcement_rose_max50

GeorgiaBLUE

Good Information to have.

• Pd_officers_martin_max50

1shot1kill

Thats allright

• Jstmeinmypoohshirt82702_copy_max50

Andjustice4all

HELLO ALL, I HAVE BEEN RECIEVING NEWS FROM THIS SITE AND HAVE BEEN RELUCTANT TO JOIN, BUT I WANT TO GO BACK AND FINISH MY LAW DEGREE, IN PROSECUTION..I SEEM TO HAVE A FOR CATCHING ONLINE ID THEFT AS I WRITE CODE, AND HAVE BEEN A VICTIM, AND AM TIRED OF BEING THAT..SO I HAVE ABOUT GOT MY DEGREE IN PHOTOJOURNALISM, AND SHOOT SOME CRIME SCENES, AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME GOOD COME OF WHAT I DO..I THINK THINGS ARE MISCONSTRUED, OF HOW PEOPLE PERCIEVE LAW ENFORCEMENT,"THAT IS THE COPS", AS IN EVERYTHING, THERE ARE GOOD ONES AND ONES THAT FALL A LITTLE SHORT OF THEIR DUTIES, BUT THEY HAVE THE SAME STRESSES THAT EVERYONE ELSE HAS, AND PEOPLE TEND TO FORGET THAT. EVEN MYSELF SOMETIMES. I HAVE CRIMINAL CASES PENDING, BUT IN THE MEANWHILE I HAVE SAVED ID THEFT OF A GENTLEMAN WHO IS A CIVIL SERVANT IN JAPAN, AND AGAIN ON THANKSGIVING WITH PAYPAL, AND I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ADAMENT ABOUT WANTING TO DO THIS, ALTHOUGH I HAVE A DISABILITY, I DON'T SEE IT AS A INABILITY, IT JUST MAKES ME WANT TO STRIVE HARDER TO ACHIEVE MY GOALS. AFTER ALL I WOKE OUT OF A COMA, AND NOW AM A COUPLE OF PAPERS SHORT OF MY GRAPHICS DEGREE. THAT TO ME IS A FEAT IN ITSELF, AND I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY, AND TO SHOW PEOPLE HOW HARD THE LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY WORKS TO PROVIDE SERVICES TO PEOPLE, WHAT I WOULD DO, AND TRY TO ACHIEVE TO BREAK THIS CYBER CRIME PROBLEM, IT IS TUMULTUOS, AND IS CORRUPTING OUR SOCIETY..THAT IS ONE THING I DO FOR FREE, BUT ALL OF MY FRIENDS SAY TO GET A DEGREE IN IT. I KNOW THE PROBATION SYSTEM, AS I HAVE FOSTERED, AND IT WOULD BE ONE SEMESTER FOR ME TO CLEAR THAT, BUT I THINK WHITE COLLAR CRIME RIGHT NOW IS THE ROOT TO ALOT OF THE EVIL, AND OFTEN HARD TO CATCH. I READ AND WRITE CODE, AND FOLLOW STORIES. SOME HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED AND HAVE TURNED IN FAMILY MEMBERS FOR STEALING MY PAIN MEDICATION. IT MAY SEEM HARSH, BUT THINGS HAVE TO CHANGE IN OUR COUNTRY, OR WHAT WILL WE DO. I HAVE NO BIASED IN ME, I THINK, BY NATURE MOST PEOPLE ARE GOOD, BUT ALL IT TAKES IS THE ONES THAT DO WRONG AND THEY LEAVE " A BAD TASTE IN EVERYONES MOUTH" SO TO SPEAK, AND CAUSE ALOT OF RACISM, AND THAT TOO NEEDS TO END. I AM IN THE PROCESS IN WRITING A BILL FOR CONGRESS, AND PRAY THAT THINGS BEGING TO CHANGE, THEY NEED MORE PROGRAMS, BUT STIFFER ONES, FOR THE DRUG DEALERS, AS THEY LEAVE A TREND....I HAD A SIEZURE AT A CONVENIENCE STOREE AND THE CLERK ASKED ME FOR MY MEDICATION, "I TOLD HIM I TURNED MY FAMILY MEMBER IN, WHY WOULD I NOT HIM?" HIS RESPONSE WAS HE WAS A NARC AND WAS UNTOUCHABLE, WELL, A QUESTION FOR ME, IS HOW UNTOUCHABLE, AND RELIABLE IS A INFORMANT WHEN THEY ARE USING THE SYSTEM, WHILE THEY ARE IN HIDING..INDISCRETELY..GOOD QUESTION. HUH? LATER I GAVE THE INFO. TO A JUDGE. IF THINGS DON'T CHANGE WITH THE COOPERATION OF COMMUNITY AND POLICE, AND OTHER AFFILIATES, THEN THINGS ARE ONLY GOING TO GET WORSE...SO I DON'T KNOW THE FOUNDATION OF GOD, OR SPIRITUALITY IN THIS SITE, BUT I AM, AND I HAVE HAD ALOT OF BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO ME IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS AND THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IT IS MY CALLING TO FINISH MY DEGREE IN SOME AREA OF JUSTICE AS I ALWAYS WANTED...i AM NATURALLY AN ARTIST, BUT THE REST, WOULD BE AN ASSET. SO IF ANYONE HAS ANY INPUT I AM READY, AND I AM GOOD WITH CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM...SO FOR THAT I WILL LEAVE THAT AS MY OPENING..GOD BLESS TO ALL YOU MEN AND WOMEN IN THE FIELD AND I PRAY EACH NIGHT OR DAY YOU COME HOME SAFELY TO YOUR FAMILIES. A VICTIM, YET SURVIVOR, THAT IS NOW ACTIVELY ACTING TO IMPROVE THINGS IN A CONSTRUCTIVE MANNOR..WISH ME LUCK..ANDJUSTICE4ALL

• Newpatch_sq90_max50

JIMROC

I just purchased one of these and I really like it.

• Flag_max50

PIXELSHADOW

Cool! =)

Blue_candle_holiday_memory_max30
IamQnMutha gave a thumbs up to The Post "bagpipes", 39 minutes ago.
jones_iii received the quiz result of "You passed with flying colors", about 1 hour ago.
ghgh posted: "@#@ Oregon vs California live stream 2014", about 1 hour ago.