Training >> Browse Articles >> Miscellaneous

Quiz Answers: Can You Get Past the Board?

STOP! If you haven’t yet taken PoliceLink’s Practice Oral Board Quiz go take it now BEFORE reading this article. This article explains the pros and cons of each question and answer but is only helpful if you’ve already taken the assessment.

Take The Quiz >>

Continue to See Explanations >>

obama44

7 months ago

THIS IS A PRETTY COOL WEBSITE THAT CAN HELPS EVERYONE ON ANY INTERVIEW..

• 580266338686131_max50

Tysyty

over 1 year ago

I did well, however I could only imagine how much pressure I would be under hoping to answer these questions with all eyes on me.

• Dscn0191_max50

Rookie2be

I found this exercise helpful, if you take this quiz seriously, it can actually give you the feeling of an interview.

nottoooldtokickbutt

I was asked the following three scenarios:

What would I do if I arrived to the scene and two men are fighting, both of them are bloody, one is on top of the other with a knife, but the one on the bottom is holding the wrist of the man on top to prevent him from stabbing him?

#2
    What would I do if I arrived at the scene its dark and there is a building in which I hear a woman scream out, "please don't rape me, a single shot, and a man runs out of the building and flees. What would I do?

#3
    I arrive at a convenience store, two men run out wearing masks, one has a bag in his and and they are both carrying guns, as they run out the see me and start shooting and running towards me. I return fire but my gun jams. What would I do?

I did not pass the oral board by the way. I do think it was more of my failure to correctly complete the application and some errors in the dates of employment. Needed a 3 to go on but got a 2.55. Have at it folks.

Wavah15

I want to join the police force, what can i do to join?
    wavahco@yahoo.co.uk

• Redhatpicmay25-2_max50

Deefuzzz

I've sat on several oral boards, and am glad to know that the answers we looked for are those that my colleagues also feel are indicative of a good candidate.

• Police_car_max50

Starwarskid22

Very helpful for future help on an oral presentation!

Kwade38

Not bad, alot of good realist%c questions an scenarios. I passed 100%

• 386873_10150390444883376_659273375_8353561_182896441_n_max50

CATMguy45

Good test, however I just went through a oral board and only one of these questions were asked. Questions asked were centered around past experience..........wish I had looked at this first because the one question here that was asked I did not answer appropriately. LOL

• Gin_halloween_2007_041_max50

vernon_eldred63

Loved the panel test although a lot comes if you have a passion for a Law enforcement career you should have knowledge of the job and what to expect.

gdmckinley

Great test! Alot more confident about the oral exams. 100% how exciting :)

jerrygerhardt