Top Ten Stupid Things an Ex-Cop Turned Pro-Drugs Has Said
Andrew Hawkes / PoliceLink
“May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won’t.” -General Patton
Like most cops, I was seriously angered when I heard about a certain Ex-Cop and how he had gone from being a police officer to teaching criminals how to smuggle dope. It doesn’t matter where you’re from, a traitor is a traitor. And a traitor has no friends, only enemies.
So I decided to take the advice of the great General Patton and watch this certain ex-cop’s video just so I could “know thy enemy”. It wasn’t long into the video when my anger turned into disgust as I watched him give advice that was not only stupid, it was down right dangerous. So I felt it was my duty to come up with this “Top Ten List” in hopes that some people out there will think twice before they buy this video.
10. “Never carry more dope with you than you can eat.” – He implies here that if you are smuggling dope and get pulled over by a cop, simply swallow your dope. Most experienced officers have been in a situation where someone has swallowed dope and had to be rushed to the emergency room to have their stomach pumped so they wouldn’t die. Eating and overdosing on dope can kill a person.
9. “All cops are drug addicts…” – He implies here that all cops are addicted to adrenaline. Feeling the rush of busting a criminal can hardly be compared with an illegal drug junkie. It is true that our job requires us to live in an heightened state of awareness but considering what we as police officers are called on to do and then turn right around and call us drug addicts is shameful. That’s really low even for this guy.
8. “Don’t drive too careful” – His point here is that a cop is less likely to pull you over if you are speeding. An estimated 1.2 million people die every year in fatal car accidents. Do us all a favor and keep this horrible piece of advice to yourself. On a side note, this piece of advice is irrelevant because a highly trained interdiction officer is going to pick up on other indicators even if the drug hauler is speeding.
7. “Love is the central theme” – He claims that the whole reason he made this video was out of love. Sorry but after watching the video, it is very evident that he wishes he were still a cop. But since he can’t be a cop, what better way to profit from his knowledge (limited as it is) than to market it to criminals? Profit, not love is the central theme of this certain video.
6. “The war on drugs is pointless because we only catch a small percentage” – we also don’t catch all of the child predators, murderers and thieves, but we dang sure try. This ex-cop seems to think that a lawless state with criminals and drug runners running amuck is the best for society. That is called anarchy and is absurd.
5. “Most Drug Dealers are good people” – is he sure about this one? Is he talking about the same cocaine and methamphetamine dealers who are smuggling their poison all over America costing thousands of lives and millions of dollars every year? I wouldn’t exactly call them “good”. A better word would be “parasite”.
4. “Marijuana is safe” – Once again, this is a flat out lie. The average marijuana joint contains nearly 50% more of the chemical benzopyrene (cancer causing) than the average tobacco cigarette. Marijuana has been proven to cause bronchitis, emphysema, bronchial asthma, and lung cancer. It is also been proven that marijuana is the second most common drug, after alcohol, present in the blood of fatally injured persons. That’s real “safe” now isn’t it? I could go on with more facts but what would be the point? Marijuana is NOT safe.
3. “It is impossible to overdose on marijuana” Tell that to Lake Highlands High School where 18 staff members were rushed to the emergency room after marijuana spiked muffins were delivered as a practical joke.
2. “Big Majority of Cops are Racists” – Maybe this ex-cop knew a few racist cops…big deal. There are bad apples in every profession. Again he is showing his ignorance and very limited knowledge of law enforcement. There are hundreds of thousands of police officer’s in this country, and most of them are not racists but decent men and women of all races just doing their job.
1. “Interdiction officers don’t work in the rain” – He is doing us a favor by telling dopers this myth. In fact, we should let him keep giving this advice!
Police Officer’s all over this country put their lives on the line every day to make our world a safer and better place for us to live. Maybe someday someone close to this ex-cop will be affected by the sinister world of illegal narcotics and he will have a change of heart. This is not a game. This is real and we ARE at war. This is a war on drugs and violence and every good cop has joined this fight to win!
Good luck and stay safe out there and remember that your number one priority is to go home at the end of your shift…