Premium Content for Members Only

Training >> Browse Articles >> Miscellaneous

What Not to Say to a Cop

The officers of PoliceLink share their stories about perps and the clever things they come up with. Check out this collection of real tales from the street and the hilarious things no one should be dumb enough to say.

Wondering which Law Enforcement job is right for you?
Check out our PoliceLink Career Profiles to find out!

See The List

• Photo_user_banned_big

policebodyarmor

• Picture_100_max50

crowfeeder

It is amazing that we get paid to have this much fun.

• Monday_max50

BuckeyeDavid

The one thing saving our society is we don't deal with brain surgeons.....

• Pisilhouette_max50

nightwatch

"does this look like a full ounce" LOL WTF? No sir, but my cuffs are =)

• Driving_my_truck_summer_2010_max50

leathergurl05

Wow, I'm just shakin my head here............

• Driving_my_truck_summer_2010_max50

leathergurl05

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! LMAOOOO!!! Okay, THAT just made my day. :-) Now let's hope he never procreates..........

OlympicJoy

Ahhhh, just what I needed to brighten my day!

• Dcp_0435_max50

iHenry

Almost as good as a forehead print. I know a deputy that knew a guy had broke into a house, but couldn't prove. So he took the ink roller, rolled it across the guys forehead and ask the guy to press a piece of paper to his forehead. The guy complied because he though he was getting away. The deputy gave it to his partner and told him to check it against the prints they took from the scene. His partner comes back with a photo copy, shows it to the guy and told him that they took the print from the window. They asked the guy to remember when he looked through the window and told me that he didn't wipe off his forehead print.
    The guy confessed and replied that he didn't know you get a forehead print. He told them were the missing property was.
    Needless to say, when he told his attorney what happened, his attorney, just shook his head and had a why me look on his face.

• Lights_max50

fire911

i busted a gut over this one...what a dumbass

• 20552_1343137337912_1215571721_31006460_5991340_n_max50

TrafficCop28

Being an aggressive DWI enforcer, I used many different statutes to contact drivers. One of those statues requires motorists to illuminate rear license plates. I stopped a female and explained to her that I had stopped her for this violation. She proceeded to advise me that I could not stop her for not having a functional license plate light. I did not smell the odor of intoxicants emitting from her as I asked her to repeat her statement to me again and to provide an arguement why she believed I could not stop her for this violation. I was going to give her my usual warning but then she advised me that it wasn't against the law. Instead of giving my usual warning, I set her up an appointment to talk to the judge to educate this driver in state statutes. The guys and I had a great time the next day at roll call watching the dash cam footage of my initial reaction to her argument! LOL

• Car6_max50

Ahi

1990 Comments

ha ha, that is really funny

the_mystic_avenger

This shit is classic. I think the funniest example I ever saw of this though was a dumbass who won an honorable mention in the Darwin Awards. Some dumbass was on the run from the cops, turned into a parking lot, and was arrested as soon as he ran into a building. It turned out the dumbass ran into a prison when he thought he was running into a shopping mall.

camcgahey

HAHA!

• Herosonpatrol_max50

BeachAngel

Classic, too funny

• 45089_396847393722850_1055776862_n_max50

SuzanneNGa

ROFL too funny! One lady admits to buying drugs and the other lady admits to being a prostitute! Confession day at it's best :-)