Training >> Browse Articles >> Miscellaneous

A Photo Tribute To 9/11

PoliceLink

Picture_16_max200w
September 11th was the most-witnessed event in American History thanks to today’s technology. This album presents some of those captured moments as well as the resulting swell of American Pride.

Feel free so submit your own 9/11 photos to our albums page.

See The Photos >>>

• Photo_user_banned_big

zhouyun

To carry on a Chanel Handbagsin hand would be undoable to assure that high status that you appear, it is the excellent design in styles and materials that applied which make the bags excellent. Go right down to own yourself one Chanel bags, and you would can used for quite many years without out of fashion. Chanel Outlet series would be a great choice.

• Eagle_and_flag_max50

36TR

NEVER FORGET!!! Thoughts and Prayers are with the Victims, the Heroes, the Families of those we lost and the Survivors!!!

worth remembering...

mamma47f

When ever I see a photo that refers to 9/11 I get that feeling of utter dismay and fear. I also wonder why as humans we want to hurt each other. We are supposed to be the most intelligent beings on the planet, why then do we do such stupid and unnecessary things to each other? I pray for the souls of the innocent people who died that terrible day. I also thank god for the many who went to the aid of the hurt and trapped. I live in Chicago but I felt like I lived in New York that day. What happened on 9/11 was so very senseless and I still do not understand it or why it happened. I commend the men and woman who took action against this senseless act of terrorism. May we all learn from this to resolve our problems with talk not violence.

• Thin_blue_line_max50

ezimmerman80

May we never forget the tragic events that unfolded on 9/11. I know that God did not allow the innocent victims to suffer. I hope and pray that the unity that was brought on as a result to these events may never parish. God bless to the families of the men and women who died on this day. God bless to the families and the men and women who sacrificed health and well-being to help with the aftermath. And most importantly God Bless America!

• David_max50

dak888

I am thousands of kilometres away from you American brothers but i could entirely share your sorrow and dismay on that tragedic day. Today still, i'm very disgusted at how creatures we consider to be human beings as ourselves could be able to destroy the lives of so many innocent people. People who were loved, who had loved ones, who were peacefully on their usual whereabouts, and who did not deserve at all to perish in such circumstances. American brothers, i'm totally on your side; i do admire and share your Pride and Freedom, the two great foundations of your great nation ! The two great foundations that no sick people will ever be able to touch ! I've recently been a number of times in your country and i have had the opportunity to witness the security measures that you have put in place in your airports. Many could be complaining about the strict measures but i personally say you should keep the tight screening and remain vigilant, no matter what people complain about. For i feel the battle against terrorism is not only to be against the people who carry out acts of terrorism; it should also be against the people who refuse to fight it !

• Snowwhite_max50

hockeygr20

LET US NEVER forget those who died on 9/11 they made the ultimate sacrifise for our freedom. LET US NEVER forget the soldiers who are still dieing to protect us.

• Mackie_003_max50

MackieBFT

If that wasn't an act of war, what was it? We are still one nation under God and it showed through those heroes who died at that site and gave their lives for all of us! I am curious to know what the past President Reagan would have done! Probably the same thing as President Bush or worse. We should never back down or give in, that is what being and American is all about. I can't do much as an individual but ask God to Bless America again and keep all of us safe from these evil people that try and destroy our very souls and country. May we wake up and see the real dangers out there and not bow down to our enemies. Patriotism is in the heart and soul of Americans and not just the land we live in. Again God Bless America, all the families that have lost loved ones and for the great men and women that have fought hard in so many ways to keep us safe here in our home land!!!!!!!!!

• Ocala_me_max50

kodiakbhr

Let Us NEVER FORGET all the Soles Lost that day, Nor should we forget The Loved Ones they left behind. My Prayers go out to all. I keep in your memory those (Heros) Rescuers that still Suffer each day, from BOTH The Pain of Brothers & Sisters Lost, and the Medical Compliucations from the work at Ground Zero. GOD BLESS. We Will Cover Your Watch.

• 20140718_195833-1_max50

denise65

This day will always hurt my heart but I have to remember the good on this day, the courageous men and women who did their best to serve and protect, to save and recover, and all the sacrifices that were made that day. I am proud the way this country pulled together. Is it going to take another
    9-11 to come together again?????

9/11...NEVER FORGET!!!

• Don_27t_20tred_20on_20me_max50

Riot

We will never forget

swatj10

This was indeed a tragedy, not a day I will soon forget to our brothers and sisters that died that day, RIP you did not die in vain the US will hunt down those that were responsible for sponsoring this act of Assault and the ringleaders involed. Mr Bin Laden and other Terrorist Leaders You messed with the big dog so now prepare to meet your maker you POS

• American_first_responder2_max50

trooperman911

I will never forget this day for the remainder of my life; this is a day that I will take to my grave in memory of the brave souls that unselfishly with bravery and courage unending went into a deadly situation against an adversary that was armed to the hilt with danger, yet they never once turned back, but just the opposite gave their lives trying to save the many others. God bless America, and may he heal our land here in the USA. Michael.

• Presleyelvisportraitcu_max50

dandev12

These are the REAL HEROES of 9-11. If it wasn't for Flight 93 Passengers doing what they did on that day---Who knows what else could have been. I was at work at the time and looked to see this Flight make a turn in the air. I didn't realize it was Flight 93. God Bless Flight 93 and God Bless America! Let's not forget them! And Let's Not Forget Our Troops! Let Freedom Ring! If you have never been to Shanksville,PA You need to go! IT WILL MOVE YOU! From Dan DeVite---Masury, OH