Training >> Browse Articles >> Miscellaneous

September 11th: Video Tributes

PoliceLink

“We will win this struggle not for glory, nor wealth, nor power, but for justice, for freedom, and for peace; So help us God.”

- Tom Harkin

“You can be sure that the American spirit will prevail over this tragedy.”

- Colin Powell

View September 11th Tribute Videos →

• Ralphie_max50

rafaelmorales

TO MY X-PARTNER P.O. RAMON SUAREZ N.Y.P.D (DIST4) I MISS YOU EVERY DAY THEIR IS NOT A DAY THAT GOES BY THAT I DONT THINK ABOUT YOU, LOVE YOU ALWAYS MY BROTHER.

• Birthday_09__max50

sergioa

Rest in Peace brothers and sisters. Know that your bravery gives me strength and I thank you for making the ultimate sacrafice. You were the ones running toward danger when others were trying to escape. WELL DONE.......................WELL DONE

anglecat1313

(from anglecats son) THANK YOU (ALL) FOR BEING MY HERO!

anglecat1313

THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE FOR US!!!!!! YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTON!

Watching these videos is like seeing it for the first time all over again...you just can't grasp how huge this was!

timhouse08

what i dont get is why do that not ever show any thing about the plane that landed kn the field there where lives lost there to and no one ever wants to show some thing about that that is a decrace to families of the ones who are no longer with us, for those families i remember and RIP to all those who lost there lives on that day

• 1911a1_max50

tjohnsonr18

Make sure to say a prayer for the friends and family members of all the brave men and women that gave their lives on 9-11-2001. And for all those brave men and women in the military and public service that risk their lives everyday just to keep our great country safe and free. Next time you see one of them just offer a hand shake and very heart thank you for their service.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA. We Will Never Forget nor Can We

• Funny_pictures_56616_max50

DarkBlue

When I hear " Never Forget " ....I say to myself ....." how can I ? " ........It is a scar on my soul. It is part of my very existence.
    I cry .......but there are no tears .......only pain......not in the normal sense of the word......but of loss.......empytness.
    I ask My God............ " where were you on that day ? "
    Again........I hear...... " Never Forget " ...........I say to those that were not there...... ..... " Always Remember " ........and pray for the ones still dieing even today.
    9-11-01 is still not over for some.

• Des_moines_01_max50

raidergal70

We can never forget how vulnerable we are....it has been 8 yrs and still (will always) be the saddest time in history...

• Wtc_badge_max600_max160_max50

servingproud

Rest in peace all that gave there all this day in 2001.
    GOD Bless America..... Never Forget........

shadow58

WE WILL NEVER FORGET OUR FALLEN BROTHERS AND SISTERS. GOD BLESS AMERICA

carme

I will never forget.

Shamrock61

Let us hope and pray that amid the politics of today, we never forget yesterday. Our country was cowardly attacked and we must not give up the fight to right this wrong. When people start to talk about immigration and the rights of the accused in this, let us not waiver from the truth. We owe that much to those who gave their all for us.

Jwthomas86 received the quiz result of "You passed, but just barely", about 1 hour ago.
copmomLinda received the quiz result of "You passed with flying colors", about 2 hours ago.
1tiredsoldier received the quiz result of "80-100% correct", about 2 hours ago.
Eagle_and_flag_max30
36TR commented on: "FIFA 14 Coin Generator", about 2 hours ago.
cbell357 received the quiz result of "You passed with flying colors", about 2 hours ago.