Training >> Browse Articles >> Miscellaneous

Hilarious Police Pranks Caught On Tape

PoliceLink

Think your department has good gags? Check out these hilarious pranks that include everything from partner sendoffs to rookie initiation, all caught on video.

And when you’re done, don’t forget to tell us about your favorite LEO prank.

See The First Video >>>

• Photo_user_banned_big

policebodyarmor

s_n

Is anyone else having trouble viewing the one on the 4th page?

• Dusty_vp_max50

JTaylor76

LOL! Someone should cite him for littering..he left some of the T.P.

• Pro_max50

expsgt

Hahahahahaha, loved the one where he scared him with this mask!!

• Flahardy__20sean_20_20_20635464_1__max50

TN_LAW_DAWG

NOW THATS HOW YOU BLOW OFF SOME STEAM!!!

• Me2_max50

bstites

Lol yea i agree with the partner send off one. Lucky he didnt shot or tased!!!

• Jpso_max50

commander3

lol

• Justified_max50

Dewrah

Awesome! best one I've heard of is one of our lieutenants in a retaliation prank put a dead fish underneath the floorboard of a deputy's patrol car, that thing stunk for weeks.

Hilarious!

I like the having fun with a rookie one. :)

• 21122007861_max50

delvic_25

funny

• Mackenzie_s_dia_in_the_park__21__max50

1saran

Love it!

• Car6_max50

Ahi

1990 Comments

funny

• Angel_kincaid_park_2014_max50

AKangel

Partner send off too Funny! Glad he did not get shot, Looked like it was coming

• Angel_kincaid_park_2014_max50

AKangel

Nice! I love it! You have to have a sense of humor, It really does keep you sane in this line of work. I'm the Senior Retail Loss Prevention Manager for 11 years, and we have had a lot of pranks, Anyone leaving the Team knows it 's coming, just never knowing when and what. They always try to sneak out, So I have an extra long good bye. I like to stretch wrap their vehicle with lots of fun notes under the wrap telling stories they really don't want everyone reading. It normally takes a good 30 minutes to get all this stuff removed. I guess at this point I would be glad we are not armed. I'm sure I would have gotten shot. Newbee's Well, I normally have them walk the floor to locate all cameras and make sure they look up at every location, It's amuzing when I'm on the other end and they are on a goose chase, allot of these are fake so they have allot of fun locating them when they get back to the office. Well, Lots more I won't put in writing. I will just say we stay amuzed, It's aTeam bonding thing. You have to bond and trust all your partners, We may not be on the street but we arrest Bad Guys daily and need to know someone has our back. Bonding is Good!

Ba_old_glory_max30
Jonas submitted the article: "Mother arrested after 4 year old found wandering streets", less than a minute ago.
Ba_old_glory_max30
Jonas submitted the article: "Suspect in capital city’s 10th homicide due in court", 5 minutes ago.
Eagle_and_flag_max30
36TR posted in: "Introduction", 17 minutes ago.