General Forums >> Introductions >> My introduction: Chelsea Coyle

+3

My introduction: Chelsea Coyle

516 Views
16 Replies Flag as inappropriate

0 posts

back to top

Posted about 1 year ago

 

My name is Chelsea. I am a police survivor. Currently studying psychology to help with the surviving families and officers in need of help.


If you would like to send me a message, I am always willing to talk and I don't bite!


 I have many hobbies and love to have fun and surround myself with people I love!

Eagle_and_flag_max50

8220 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted about 1 year ago

 

Welcome to Police Link, Chelsea! Hello from Ohio!!


In GOD We Trust (All others get searched, then checked through NCIC)

MODERATOR #10

Photobucket

IN HONOR OF OUR FALLEN

20140808_191221_max50

3711 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted about 1 year ago

 

Welcome to PoliceLink from The Rocky Mountains, Chelsea. We don't bite either, aside from a few people. 


Broncos Nation

New_image_max50

19 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted about 1 year ago

 

Nice to meet you. This is a great place for you to stay in touch with the law enforcement family that your father admitted you into. Stay safe and let us know if you need anything.


:)


"Our job is keeping 99% of the population safe from the other 1%. Problem is, we have to spend half our lives with that 1%. And the better we do that job, the less the other 99 think they need us. They're clueless. The only ones paying attention on the street are the cops and the criminals. Everyone else is just going somewhere...or shopping."
-Righteous Kill

Bronzestarribbon_max50

2068 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted about 1 year ago

 

Welcome to PL...

1412531174478_max50

1071 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted about 1 year ago

 

 Welcome from sunny south Florida.

Giu-turkey-distribution-004-801_max50

236 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted about 1 year ago

 

Welcome aboard!


“The real reason that we can’t have the Ten Commandments in a courthouse: You cannot post “Thou shalt not steal,” “Thou shalt not commit adultery,” and “Thou shalt not lie” in a building full of lawyers, judges, and politicians. It creates a hostile work environment.”

192409-thumbnail_sq90_max50

596 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted about 1 year ago

 

 My name is patty and it was nice meeting you Chelsea, and I hope you enjoy this site, and you will make friends along the way.

373046_26738651698_2132900450_q_1__max50

1480 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted about 1 year ago

 

Good eveing Chelsea.A hearty welcome to Police Link from the Missouri Ozarks.A very commendable intro.I seldom bite,I'm into barking.My minor in college was Psych.

Pl1_max50

831 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted about 1 year ago

 

Welcome aboard Police Link from upstate NY.


John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.

Batman_max600_1__max50

3540 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted about 1 year ago

 

Welcome from the Big Sky State Montana


Bad stuff happens to good people, handle it and overcome.
My motto for life:
Let go and let GOD,
Only HE can control everything.

25-1-13-a_1__max50

2224 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted about 1 year ago

 

Chelsea, Welcome to PL.  I just read your father's ODMP.  Growing up in So Cal and actively pursuing my career during that time, I remember when that happened.  May God grant you his continued comfort and peace and know that your father is close by you always keeping watch.

Gods_team_max50

2510 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted about 1 year ago

 

 Welcome to PL from a former Californian. 


http://www.iamsorryivotedforobama.com/

How's that HOPE and CHANGE working out for you?

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

Wredcedar_max50

1253 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted about 1 year ago

 

Welcome to PL from the midwest.  are you asssociated with C.O.P.S.?

Image_max50

75 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted about 1 year ago

 

Welcome from PA

Me_last_wk_max50

118 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted about 1 year ago

 

Welcome to PL