Off Duty Forums >> Classifieds >> Strong Cops

Rate

Strong Cops

1,007 Views
29 Replies Flag as inappropriate
Franco_max50

5 posts

back to top

Posted almost 7 years ago

 

Q. Why should cops workout?
A. Because everything that you do or choose not to do comes down to life or death. We’re not stock-boys (no offense). If they attempt to put a box on a shelf and it falls, they get a second chance. If you put your hands on someone because you suspect him or her of having a weapon, it’s a one shot deal. What happens if the person breaks free and you can’t control them? What if they do have a weapon and decide to use it?
How can you relate gym work to patrolling on the mean streets? Let’s take a look at the following:
The Bench Press- In the event that someone ever pins you on the ground, you will need the strength to push (press) the person off of you. Having strong peck muscles, triceps, front shoulders, and wrists, will assist you in accomplishing that goal. This applies to men and women alike. I won’t go into all of the movements, but that should give you a general ideal of the importance of training.
Be safe
Marine1

Death_max50

1275 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted almost 7 years ago

 

Can't even get away from spam on a freakin forum page. Peddle your crap somewhere else.

Robertmitchum_max50

6467 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted almost 7 years ago

 

Dayngerus said:

Can't even get away from spam on a freakin forum page. Peddle your crap somewhere else.

Tell us how you really feel.......LOL


For so long as one hundred men remain alive, we shall never under any conditions submit to the domination of the English. It is not for glory or riches or honours that we fight, but only for liberty, which no good man will consent to lose but with his life.

The Declaration of Arbroath, 1320

SCREW TIBET FREE SCOTLAND !!!!

Scan_max50

108 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted almost 7 years ago

 

bad_LT said:


Dayngerus said:


Can't even get away from spam on a freakin forum page. Peddle your crap somewhere else.


Tell us how you really feel.......LOL


I think someone has some issues.

Death_max50

1275 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted almost 7 years ago

 

jimmyB5 said:


bad_LT said:



Dayngerus said:


Can't even get away from spam on a freakin forum page. Peddle your crap somewhere else.


Tell us how you really feel.......LOL



I think someone has some issues.


Man, my issue is going to a forum page and reading a commercial. Anybody wants to run a business, fine. Anyone wants to make a buck, cool. Somebody wants to do both and make themselves sound like the ONLY reason they're doing it is for you, gimme a break. You wanna be altruistic, make it free. And one thread on your product line is enough.

Robertmitchum_max50

6467 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted almost 7 years ago

 

Dayngerus said:


jimmyB5 said:



bad_LT said:



Dayngerus said:


Can't even get away from spam on a freakin forum page. Peddle your crap somewhere else.


Tell us how you really feel.......LOL



I think someone has some issues.



Man, my issue is going to a forum page and reading a commercial. Anybody wants to run a business, fine. Anyone wants to make a buck, cool. Somebody wants to do both and make themselves sound like the ONLY reason they're doing it is for you, gimme a break. You wanna be altruistic, make it free. And one thread on your product line is enough.


AMEN to that


For so long as one hundred men remain alive, we shall never under any conditions submit to the domination of the English. It is not for glory or riches or honours that we fight, but only for liberty, which no good man will consent to lose but with his life.

The Declaration of Arbroath, 1320

SCREW TIBET FREE SCOTLAND !!!!

P1000261_max50

449 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted almost 7 years ago

 

Plus I checked his prices. They are on the higher side. The place I use is alot cheapier

-428 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted almost 7 years ago

 

Remember, There's always a gun in every fight an LEO get's into...We fight to win.....I mean stop the threat....be safe

Crosshairs1_max50

655 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted almost 7 years ago

 

I have product for sale and I want to make money off of you. You can live without buying my product but I can't support my family if you don't buy. Interested? ................................. You're right, the truth is so much better.


behindthevest.com

-1292 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted almost 7 years ago

 

Sarge please dump this thread

Patton_max50

928 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted almost 7 years ago

 

INFOMERCIAL FREE ZONE PLEASE.....

Franco_max50

5 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted almost 7 years ago

 

Wow, how’s it going, ladies, not enough sleep? I'm not here to make money off anyone (don‘t need it). I was asked a question and I replied. I supply supplements to local high school athletes that are trained through the P.A.L. for NOTHING! I never asked you or anyone else to purchase anything from our company. My clients are mainly police and military/USMC and Army. I make about 3 dollars off the products because I give them the stuff at wholesale prices. I tick off my drop shippers all the time because I change the prices from what’s on the net. One of my clients asked me to sign up for this forum to help out other law enforcement. Bad idea!! So, if my site upsets you that much DON’T BUY ANYTHING, LITTLE MAN. P.S. Sarge, don’t worry about the drama. I won’t post again unless I’m asked a question and to inform you and other’s in reference to a police fitness extravaganza that I’m planning for 08. I have some really cool sponsors on board. Until then, happy holidays, everyone be safe, including you LITTLE MAN, and God Bless.

Autumn_leaves_max50

131 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted almost 7 years ago

 

Ruff group. I think the point marine1 was trying to make was to stay in shape, and take care of yourself like you might your car or weapon.

Avatar_max160_max160_max50

2600 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted almost 7 years ago

 

rlindsey said:

Ruff group. I think the point marine1 was trying to make was to stay in shape, and take care of yourself like you might your car or weapon.

Not really, He posted a web site to purchase his product before he edited it on his opening statement .


Hello my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die.

"It's not a constitutional violation for a police officer to be a jerk." Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy -December 4, 2000

Meangreen01_max50

2482 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted almost 7 years ago

 

Either way folks, he posted in the CLASSIFIEDS section. I will ask that you keep the ads down to one post. Thanks, nuff said.


"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." ~ George Orwell

"Honor First!"

MODERATOR #1 & PL Mentoring Team Member

Robertmitchum_max50

6467 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted almost 7 years ago

 

marine1 said:

Wow, how’s it going, ladies, not enough sleep? I'm not here to make money off anyone (don‘t need it). I was asked a question and I replied. I supply supplements to local high school athletes that are trained through the P.A.L. for NOTHING! I never asked you or anyone else to purchase anything from our company. My clients are mainly police and military/USMC and Army. I make about 3 dollars off the products because I give them the stuff at wholesale prices. I tick off my drop shippers all the time because I change the prices from what’s on the net. One of my clients asked me to sign up for this forum to help out other law enforcement. Bad idea!! So, if my site upsets you that much DON’T BUY ANYTHING, LITTLE MAN. P.S. Sarge, don’t worry about the drama. I won’t post again unless I’m asked a question and to inform you and other’s in reference to a police fitness extravaganza that I’m planning for 08. I have some really cool sponsors on board. Until then, happy holidays, everyone be safe, including you LITTLE MAN, and God Bless.

At 6'5" 260 I am not a little man.......... I stay in shape by being a practicing martial artist. (black belt in two styles) GO SELL YOUR CRAP TO SOMEONE ELSE


For so long as one hundred men remain alive, we shall never under any conditions submit to the domination of the English. It is not for glory or riches or honours that we fight, but only for liberty, which no good man will consent to lose but with his life.

The Declaration of Arbroath, 1320

SCREW TIBET FREE SCOTLAND !!!!

Death_max50

1275 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted almost 7 years ago

 

marine1 said:

Wow, how’s it going, ladies, not enough sleep? I'm not here to make money off anyone (don‘t need it). I was asked a question and I replied. I supply supplements to local high school athletes that are trained through the P.A.L. for NOTHING! I never asked you or anyone else to purchase anything from our company. My clients are mainly police and military/USMC and Army. I make about 3 dollars off the products because I give them the stuff at wholesale prices. I tick off my drop shippers all the time because I change the prices from what’s on the net. One of my clients asked me to sign up for this forum to help out other law enforcement. Bad idea!! So, if my site upsets you that much DON’T BUY ANYTHING, LITTLE MAN. P.S. Sarge, don’t worry about the drama. I won’t post again unless I’m asked a question and to inform you and other’s in reference to a police fitness extravaganza that I’m planning for 08. I have some really cool sponsors on board. Until then, happy holidays, everyone be safe, including you LITTLE MAN, and God Bless.

It sounds much better if you imagine it with an Austrian accent...

Photo_user_banned_big

652 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted almost 7 years ago

 

Dayngerus said:


marine1 said:


Wow, how’s it going, ladies, not enough sleep? I'm not here to make money off anyone (don‘t need it). I was asked a question and I replied. I supply supplements to local high school athletes that are trained through the P.A.L. for NOTHING! I never asked you or anyone else to purchase anything from our company. My clients are mainly police and military/USMC and Army. I make about 3 dollars off the products because I give them the stuff at wholesale prices. I tick off my drop shippers all the time because I change the prices from what’s on the net. One of my clients asked me to sign up for this forum to help out other law enforcement. Bad idea!! So, if my site upsets you that much DON’T BUY ANYTHING, LITTLE MAN. P.S. Sarge, don’t worry about the drama. I won’t post again unless I’m asked a question and to inform you and other’s in reference to a police fitness extravaganza that I’m planning for 08. I have some really cool sponsors on board. Until then, happy holidays, everyone be safe, including you LITTLE MAN, and God Bless.


It sounds much better if you imagine it with an Austrian accent...


Now THAT is funny!

Autumn_leaves_max50

131 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted almost 7 years ago

 

jakesdad said:


rlindsey said:


Ruff group. I think the point marine1 was trying to make was to stay in shape, and take care of yourself like you might your car or weapon.


Not really, He posted a web site to purchase his product before he edited it on his opening statement .


Well, that explains that. Appearently I read the edited version. Still, ruff crowd.

Avatar_max160_max160_max50

2600 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted almost 7 years ago

 

That's how we roll.


Hello my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die.

"It's not a constitutional violation for a police officer to be a jerk." Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy -December 4, 2000

08-04-_1__2__max50

112 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted almost 7 years ago

 

I'm new here but marine 1 sounded sincere in his post, but that is just my opinion,hope i'm not sticking my nose where it doesn't belong? 6'5'' 260 lbs plus a martial artists,sounds like you can handle your business just fine.

-232 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted almost 7 years ago

 

What was he selling, supplements? Is he also a cop?

Photo_user_blank_big

153 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted almost 7 years ago

 

bad_LT said:


marine1 said:


Wow, how’s it going, ladies, not enough sleep? I'm not here to make money off anyone (don‘t need it). I was asked a question and I replied. I supply supplements to local high school athletes that are trained through the P.A.L. for NOTHING! I never asked you or anyone else to purchase anything from our company. My clients are mainly police and military/USMC and Army. I make about 3 dollars off the products because I give them the stuff at wholesale prices. I tick off my drop shippers all the time because I change the prices from what’s on the net. One of my clients asked me to sign up for this forum to help out other law enforcement. Bad idea!! So, if my site upsets you that much DON’T BUY ANYTHING, LITTLE MAN. P.S. Sarge, don’t worry about the drama. I won’t post again unless I’m asked a question and to inform you and other’s in reference to a police fitness extravaganza that I’m planning for 08. I have some really cool sponsors on board. Until then, happy holidays, everyone be safe, including you LITTLE MAN, and God Bless.


At 6'5" 260 I am not a little man.......... I stay in shape by being a practicing martial artist. (black belt in two styles) GO SELL YOUR CRAP TO SOMEONE ELSE


So do I. Round is a shape

-232 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted almost 7 years ago

 

Nevermind. I will get to the bottom of it myself.

Photo_user_banned_big

671 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted almost 7 years ago

 

Marine1 if you were really a Marine you wouldn't need any of this crap. Real Marines just eat MRE's and we do just fine without anything added........LMAO

Semper Fit...........

Robertmitchum_max50

6467 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted almost 7 years ago

 

jok720 said:


bad_LT said:



marine1 said:


Wow, how’s it going, ladies, not enough sleep? I'm not here to make money off anyone (don‘t need it). I was asked a question and I replied. I supply supplements to local high school athletes that are trained through the P.A.L. for NOTHING! I never asked you or anyone else to purchase anything from our company. My clients are mainly police and military/USMC and Army. I make about 3 dollars off the products because I give them the stuff at wholesale prices. I tick off my drop shippers all the time because I change the prices from what’s on the net. One of my clients asked me to sign up for this forum to help out other law enforcement. Bad idea!! So, if my site upsets you that much DON’T BUY ANYTHING, LITTLE MAN. P.S. Sarge, don’t worry about the drama. I won’t post again unless I’m asked a question and to inform you and other’s in reference to a police fitness extravaganza that I’m planning for 08. I have some really cool sponsors on board. Until then, happy holidays, everyone be safe, including you LITTLE MAN, and God Bless.


At 6'5" 260 I am not a little man.......... I stay in shape by being a practicing martial artist. (black belt in two styles) GO SELL YOUR CRAP TO SOMEONE ELSE



So do I. Round is a shape


What makes you think I am round????? go away you little troll. I am the same size of the avaerage linebacker in the NFL.....


For so long as one hundred men remain alive, we shall never under any conditions submit to the domination of the English. It is not for glory or riches or honours that we fight, but only for liberty, which no good man will consent to lose but with his life.

The Declaration of Arbroath, 1320

SCREW TIBET FREE SCOTLAND !!!!

Photo_user_banned_big

671 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted almost 7 years ago

 

bad_LT said:


jok720 said:



bad_LT said:



marine1 said:


Wow, how’s it going, ladies, not enough sleep? I'm not here to make money off anyone (don‘t need it). I was asked a question and I replied. I supply supplements to local high school athletes that are trained through the P.A.L. for NOTHING! I never asked you or anyone else to purchase anything from our company. My clients are mainly police and military/USMC and Army. I make about 3 dollars off the products because I give them the stuff at wholesale prices. I tick off my drop shippers all the time because I change the prices from what’s on the net. One of my clients asked me to sign up for this forum to help out other law enforcement. Bad idea!! So, if my site upsets you that much DON’T BUY ANYTHING, LITTLE MAN. P.S. Sarge, don’t worry about the drama. I won’t post again unless I’m asked a question and to inform you and other’s in reference to a police fitness extravaganza that I’m planning for 08. I have some really cool sponsors on board. Until then, happy holidays, everyone be safe, including you LITTLE MAN, and God Bless.


At 6'5" 260 I am not a little man.......... I stay in shape by being a practicing martial artist. (black belt in two styles) GO SELL YOUR CRAP TO SOMEONE ELSE



So do I. Round is a shape



What makes you think I am round????? go away you little troll. I am the same size of the avaerage linebacker in the NFL.....


and just as smart...........LOL

Robertmitchum_max50

6467 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted almost 7 years ago

 

OHHHHHH we going there huh..................... Lauste weake I cuant spel callage graedeuate nowe I ar une...............


For so long as one hundred men remain alive, we shall never under any conditions submit to the domination of the English. It is not for glory or riches or honours that we fight, but only for liberty, which no good man will consent to lose but with his life.

The Declaration of Arbroath, 1320

SCREW TIBET FREE SCOTLAND !!!!

0312091735_1__max50

139 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted almost 7 years ago

 

Cracks me up.... I am glad we have this link cause just for the sheer enjoyment of the enterainment, is why I read this stuff.