Off Duty Forums >> Cops in the War on Terror >> LAPD and Muslims

Rate

LAPD and Muslims

331 Views
11 Replies Flag as inappropriate
Michael_max50

86 posts

back to top

Posted over 6 years ago

 

Wasn't sure where to post this so I'm putting this here since this was LAPD's intent. Just read (and see link for full article) that LAPD is publicly not doing their mapping of Muslim Communities.

I'm not saying I agree or disagree with this idea to not do the mapping, mainly because I'm not working in Law Enforcement yet and don't know procedures in regards to this (like mapping out where street gangs are, or even prolbem areas in the city). Anyway here is the link....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21808274/

Robertmitchum_max50

6467 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted over 6 years ago

 

Most criminals do not like it when the police know where they are and what they are doing.....


For so long as one hundred men remain alive, we shall never under any conditions submit to the domination of the English. It is not for glory or riches or honours that we fight, but only for liberty, which no good man will consent to lose but with his life.

The Declaration of Arbroath, 1320

SCREW TIBET FREE SCOTLAND !!!!

Irresponsibility_max50

362 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted over 6 years ago

 

I'm with bad_LT on this one...John Q Public has nothing to worry about if they have nothing to hide. What's next? you can't sit on the side of the highways and pull (me) over because you're profiling me as a motorist?? We have people who follow the teachings of a long-dead prophet, and some say he teaches peace while others say he teaches conversion-or-death for the whole world. These latter bunch are responsible for the most heinous terrorist act on American soil...it makes perfect sense to me to watch them closely. This isn't like interning them in detention camps (Japanese Americans after Pearl Harbor). This is simply the proactive preparation of one PD in a large metropolitan area with a very large Moslem population. This is how we get from blissfully naive to "never again"...

Capi__max50

318 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted over 6 years ago

 

bad_LT said:

Most criminals do not like it when the police know where they are and what they are doing.....

Same here... IF they are not doing anything wrong then they have nothing to worry about. Funny we all keep an eye on our patrol areas... this is the same.

140696_max600_2_max50

56 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted over 6 years ago

 

CNN/ACLU...what’s the difference, both are anti government, anti patriotic, fail to support our troops, inspire terrorism in the United States by constantly opposing American domestic policy in the fight against terrorism, and they repetitively complain about any thing that does not fit their own demanding policy agenda. The odd thing is, no terrorist in their right mind (I know, that’s an oxymoron) would ever come to the United States and attempt to attack either the CNN building or the ACLU head quarters, I mean, why would you bite the hand that feeds you.

CNN is sympathetic to the needs of terrorist organizations by their constant irresponsible and deliberate display of U.S. Government tactics that we use, and the persistent berating of U.S. Marine's and soldiers that make mistakes in the good faith of fighting for their country and following orders. I can't for the life of me understand why we allow those bastards to integrate with our front line forces and contort the war to their own views regardless of the truth.

I had a personal experience while over in Iraq with a CNN crew, I told them to F-off several times when they tried to interview my Marines and I, and I certainly gave my Marines ample opportunity to talk to them, but they felt the same way I did. For six days, that was probably the loneliest news crew in Iraq. The tricks they try to get us to talk are unreal too; they brought us cigars, chocolate, cigarettes, and other forms of bribery including PORN MAGAZINES......which are "ILLEAGAL" in Iraq....ya, and their calling the kettle black. I can tell you, they left with everything they brought. Sorry, I kind of went on a rant there, I just really, really, really hate those bastards, (the term "Bastards" includes the ACLU).

Does this make me an "extreamist"....I was wonding what that felt like.........

Dallas_skyline_01_max50

44 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted about 6 years ago

 

...We're not bad people for God sake...Go ahead map us....That'll make you guys know us better...Real Muslims, not those terrorist bastards, I'd kill one of those on any day for fun...

Photo_user_banned_big

262 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted about 6 years ago

 

During the invasion or shortly there after, I was interviewed by the Christain Science monitor and I was asked what I felt toward Iraqi's and or muslims. Well, after just going throught a few rough days to say the least, I said, f**King kill them all." Well, like 6 weeks later, my CO calls me in and sure enough, printed and quoted online and in a written article my exact words quoted LOL STill feel the same way after two more tours here and many more dead soldiers and friends!!! Like all people, some good, some bad but that's what God if for, to sort them all out!!! LOL

Dallas_skyline_01_max50

44 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted about 6 years ago

 

bsmedmpa said:

During the invasion or shortly there after, I was interviewed by the Christain Science monitor and I was asked what I felt toward Iraqi's and or muslims. Well, after just going throught a few rough days to say the least, I said, f**King kill them all." Well, like 6 weeks later, my CO calls me in and sure enough, printed and quoted online and in a written article my exact words quoted LOL STill feel the same way after two more tours here and many more dead soldiers and friends!!! Like all people, some good, some bad but that's what God if for, to sort them all out!!! LOL

hahaha do you seriously feel that way?? hahaha, oh my god...this is absurd!!!!

Dallas_skyline_01_max50

44 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted about 6 years ago

 

we dont belong at all!!! wow!!! thats just crazy....

Photo_user_banned_big

262 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted about 6 years ago

 

rajabali13 said:


bsmedmpa said:


During the invasion or shortly there after, I was interviewed by the Christain Science monitor and I was asked what I felt toward Iraqi's and or muslims. Well, after just going throught a few rough days to say the least, I said, f**King kill them all." Well, like 6 weeks later, my CO calls me in and sure enough, printed and quoted online and in a written article my exact words quoted LOL STill feel the same way after two more tours here and many more dead soldiers and friends!!! Like all people, some good, some bad but that's what God if for, to sort them all out!!! LOL


hahaha do you seriously feel that way?? hahaha, oh my god...this is absurd!!!!


Look here Bro, it don't take much for me not to like anyone regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, or religion. IF you are a whack job as I define it, I don't like you, period. As far as Islam, I've probably read more books and know more about it than you or any Imam does. Why? Because I believe in the KNOW YOUR ENEMY theory. I'm not a christian either...pretty much think all religions suck as they only create turmoil and obviously, death.

Photo_user_banned_big

262 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted about 6 years ago

 

rajabali13 said:

we dont belong at all!!! wow!!! thats just crazy....

I don't know what you mean by the above statemet. Why is it crazy to be a professional warrior and fight/kill and work for whoever pays the most money? Seems to me that idea has been around for thousands of years...are you not a man of history? You and I need to sit down and drink some chi and have long discussions....no weapons ok?