General Forums >> The Lobby >> Suspect status


Suspect status

3 Replies Flag as inappropriate

1 post

back to top

Posted almost 10 years ago


What is best way to find out suspect status when it's been over 25 years?


691 posts

back to top

Rate This | Posted almost 10 years ago


Some of that depends on the state the incident occurred, was he arrested and comvicted? If so what was the conviction for? In NY you can call the DA's Office who will check their records or if it was for something he would serve time in prison for you can google NYS Department of Corrections and when that website come up, click on the Inmate Lookup bar and type in the information that you know. It will tell you when the Parole is, if ever, if the person is still in custody or if the person has been released. You can do the same with at least some of the other states but I don't know about all of the states. Good luck!


1866 posts

back to top

Rate This | Posted almost 10 years ago, you will have to pay a small fee, but you can get all the info you want!

"It would be better for one to have a stone tied around their neck and thrown into the sea, than to cause a child to stumble."

"Well-behaved women rarely make history"