Group Forums >> ghost at play >> Ghost Stories

+2

Ghost Stories

5,697 Views
56 Replies Flag as inappropriate
Zee-2_max50

729 posts

back to top

Posted over 6 years ago

 

In 1984 on a cool spring morning around 3:00AM after leaving an on campus party I was on my way home walking minding my own business I was approaching this very old run down house on my street I proceeded to go past the house and at that moment I heard what sounded like chains dragging on the ground some distance behind me I turned to look behind me and no one was there so I continued walking a bit faster and again I heard the sound of chains behind me and they sounded like they were getting closer with each step I took I continued not wanting to look back for a short distance but I could not resist anymore I had to look and as I turned I saw a black shadow move at an incredible speed to the right side of the road and behind a small shack I turned and tried to tell myself you didn't see what you just saw I was starting to feal weak from my fear of the shadow I had just seen I tried walking faster but I couldn't then I heard the chains again and they sounded like they were a few feet behind me I said a prayer (Yea as I walk thru the valley of the shadow of death etc...) I turned to look one more time before it got me and as I turned saying my prayer I saw death it's self shoot straight up into the night sky and I turned and got the power to start running the rest of the way home screaming out of my mind all I remember was banging on the door screaming for my my parents to let me in I woke up the next day not remembering what happened right away my mother said she stayed by my side the rest of the night because I was screaming in my sleep that the shadow was going to kill me over and over again she aked me about what happened but I didn't speak about it for 2 year's and till this day it bothers me to talk about it. So please think what you may about this incident and comment about it or tell your own ghost encounter story but all I ask is not to have to talk about it again please understand....

602390_395291373861198_407944800_a-1_max50

245 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted over 6 years ago

 

I feel you. I have never had this encounter but I have had some tha left me feeling very upset. I once was traveling down a dark road and saw an old man in the road...I hit the brakes so hard and spun out to avoid him. I ended up in a ditch and never found the old man..while I was waiting for the tow truck....he appeared again..in the same spot...he was yelling for help.....My husband at the time refused to let my arm go to help him and he vanished into air as the tow truck pulled up. I did some checking into the house this was in front of and found that a family of 8 had been murdered there and the father coming home discoved the bodies and ran into the street for help and was hit and killed. I was so shaken that night by the whole thing that we didn't discuss it even after I found out the facts of it. But to this day, I still drive that road to my great grandmother's and I go past it weekly at least twice and never have seen him again. Part of me is relieved, hoping he had found peace and another part..wonders will he ever.


LMP

Zee-2_max50

729 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted over 6 years ago

 

Ipalmes I can fully understand your expirience that night it's amazing how these type of haunting's occur thank you for sharing your story....

Pirate_max50

295 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted over 6 years ago

 

This is my first ghost experience at VCU, and it happened when I was 19. While working the midnight shift security at my university, one of my main duties was to unlock the campus every morning. After doing this everyday for a period of six months, i came into a normal routine with it. I guess I should mention that the bulk of the buildings used by said university, are left from the late 1800s to the early 1900s.
While entering a certain building from the early 1900s at 0545, I entered on the west side unlocking a handicap door and walked through the main hallway. From the main hallway, I entered through double doors and into the main foyer. In the main foyer, there are two sets of doors I needed to unlock, one on the north side of the building and the other was on the east side, by a stairwell. I did my normal approach, swinging keys and just kinda b-bopping my way through, i noticed a black male on the stairwell. I'm used to seeing individuals inside buildings, mainly housekeeping. I did my normal nod and stated "how are you?" and proceeded to walk towards the north door. When I did not get a response, I asked more firmly since I was slightly offended not to get an answer, "How are YOU?"
Still I received no answer. I stopped and turned back towards the stairwell, and what I saw I could not believe. I watched the black male, probably in his sixties in what appeared to be an older style suit turn from me and start walking up the stairs. I did not hear an creaking of the wooden boards, and watched as his left hand floated above the stair railing. The black male then came to the landing between floors, looked at me again and turned to go up the rest of the stairs. As he made that turn, he vanished into literally thin air. I wasted no time getting out of there through the north door and proceeded to unlock the rest of the building via the exterior of the building. I called my boss and told her what happened, but she didn't believe me. I talked to the other guards who were somewhat skeptical, but when they tried the stairs, and saw how noisy they were, they started to believe until they all had experiences there themselves.

0 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted over 6 years ago

 

the most scaries thing that ever happened to me was when i frist met my kids dad my family was going to see my grandfather who was on his death bed. i couldn't go tho i can really handle seeing dead people. so i stayed with him well his mom had told me stories before but you know i just thought that it was like everywhere else after so long i thought your mind let you play games. till my frist wekk home with my oldest i had taken him to the room to change him it was only me and hime in the house everyone else was at our little get together which was little. my baby boys hand went up and turned in circles well not thinking about it i just kept changing his diaper the next thing i knew i felt him move i grabed him so fast an halled it out of that room scared i just about peed all over myself. a few days pasted and then the next time i tell my friends dad who really likes those kind of things so he goes in the house and looks and says yeah honey something is in this house. i had some jehova witness who would even come in. well we got together that nexted weeked and they not me i hate the dark) tried something that i didn't think that you could do or even if it worked they had a video camra and a candle they turned off all the lights at 12 and stared walking from the back to the front i stayed out side once that last light went off i looked at my phone and as they were oing threw it cracked right down the middle. they finish the walk threw and set the camra up and we set out side for 2 hrs they go in to get the lights on and the doors inside went crazy i do mean crazy they got the hell out of there it was funny because there was 5 of them but i was scared out of my mined by the time they got to the camra was morning i stayed at my moms house we veiwed the tape omg there was 3 of them one a female and see looked right at the camra then was gone since then his mom sold the house after she seen that because they knew her name i never went back i wont even go by there i am mixed but after seeing that i was white my mom thought i was sick

Zee-2_max50

729 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted over 6 years ago

 

hanksdm said:

This is my first ghost experience at VCU, and it happened when I was 19. While working the midnight shift security at my university, one of my main duties was to unlock the campus every morning. After doing this everyday for a period of six months, i came into a normal routine with it. I guess I should mention that the bulk of the buildings used by said university, are left from the late 1800s to the early 1900s.
While entering a certain building from the early 1900s at 0545, I entered on the west side unlocking a handicap door and walked through the main hallway. From the main hallway, I entered through double doors and into the main foyer. In the main foyer, there are two sets of doors I needed to unlock, one on the north side of the building and the other was on the east side, by a stairwell. I did my normal approach, swinging keys and just kinda b-bopping my way through, i noticed a black male on the stairwell. I'm used to seeing individuals inside buildings, mainly housekeeping. I did my normal nod and stated "how are you?" and proceeded to walk towards the north door. When I did not get a response, I asked more firmly since I was slightly offended not to get an answer, "How are YOU?"
Still I received no answer. I stopped and turned back towards the stairwell, and what I saw I could not believe. I watched the black male, probably in his sixties in what appeared to be an older style suit turn from me and start walking up the stairs. I did not hear an creaking of the wooden boards, and watched as his left hand floated above the stair railing. The black male then came to the landing between floors, looked at me again and turned to go up the rest of the stairs. As he made that turn, he vanished into literally thin air. I wasted no time getting out of there through the north door and proceeded to unlock the rest of the building via the exterior of the building. I called my boss and told her what happened, but she didn't believe me. I talked to the other guards who were somewhat skeptical, but when they tried the stairs, and saw how noisy they were, they started to believe until they all had experiences there themselves.

There's alot of skeptical people out there until they have there own personal experience and then all that changes thank you for sharing your story.

Zee-2_max50

729 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted over 6 years ago

 

Hey playamostwanted2004 that's amazing I've had similar experience's in the past. That's called an intelligent haunting when they interact with the enviroment around them looking into the camera is a definate sign of that I don't blame you for not wanting to go inside while they did the walk thru and not wanting to return to the house afterwards is understandable thank you for sharing your story....

Color_badge_max50

176 posts

back to top
+1

Rated +1 | Posted over 6 years ago

 

I've got one. My partener on the call to this day won't talk about it, scared the crap out of us both. We got an alarm call at a huge house in the richer part of the area around 0300ish. He got there first by about 2 minutes and when I pulled up I had to enter a code to get into the balck wrought iron gate. As I pull up, I see him talking to this very tall man. I get out and I can hear him asking the gut about the owners. As I get closer, I see the guy is about 6'5", one eye is completely clouded over, his hair is white and standing straight up and out like he stuck hi finger in an electical socket, AND his left hand wasn't a hand at all, it was a hook! (To this day I wish I'd touched him to see if he was real). Anway, this guy says he's the caretaker, but knows absolutely nothing about the owners. And while we are talking to him, he's staring off into space, very vacant look. I don't think he ever looked at us. The house had aparently been vacant for quite a while. He wasn't being evasive like a bad guy caught coming out, it was like he wasn't really there!

So after getting nowhere with the questions, and the alrm still sounding, we go off to check all the doors/windows. This house was enormous! We get to the back of the ouse, probably the last door we could check and it was unlocked. Of ocurse the whole house was dark and no electricity that we could find, except for the darn alarm sounding. So we go in (no I have no idea why we didn't call K9). We're checking the whole house (did I say it's enormous) which has 4 levels. The level we entered on had a stone fountain in some kind of garden room! As we get to the front of the house, my partner goes up a half flight to a landing then comes back down quickly (this is important later). We continue on with the rest of the house and end up on the top floor. As we are walking down a hallway at the front of the house, we look out the window and the guy is still standing there, still looking in the same place he was when we left him probably 15 mins ago at this point (mind you he wasn't looking at ANYTHING, just staring off). This whole time, the alarm is still sounding. As we get to the end of the hall, we cross the door jam for a closet (with no door) and the alarm goes off and we hear a woman's voice. We looked at each other and asked, did you hear that? Who's he talking to?" But he's still out there staring off into nowhere! We dismissed it at the time then illuminate the room in front of us, which is empty as are all the other rooms (except for the ones with piles of old telephones), but is painted dark brown or black.

Then we head downstairs to the basement level. It's finished with a couple of rooms and we get to the last room. It has 2 doors to get in and the first one we came to was partially ajar, into the room, so we decided to go to the other door. We go in and come around to the door that is open. I go up to the close that is adjacent to it and VERY slowly open the bifold door that in turn GENTLY touches the door to the room, which then proceeds to SLAM shut. I stood there for about 5 seconds, said, "did you see that?" as I tried not to pee my pants and turned around to go out the other door...no way in hell I was touching that door now. I said to my partner, "we're outta here" and took off out of the house as fast as I could. I left the creepy guy still standing there and left fast. When we met up shortly after that, my partner told me that when he went up the 1/2 landing by himself, the same thing happened to him...I almost killed him! I woulda left then if I knew that.

So, it gets better! A couple of months later I'm at the station walking through the front desk area and another shift mate is tellign someone about this creepy house he went to on an alarm call. He was there about 5 years earlier with another guy and they called K( to check it. The dog wouldn't even go in the house. And they learned that the owners had a housekeeper who parctice dvoodoo in the room on the top floor and it was painted brown to cover the blood from the chickens heads she cut off that got everywhere. The same room where the alarm went off right before we got to it and heard the woman's voice.

Now I didn't see any ghosts, unless the creepy guy was one, but something definitely happened and if nothing else, the DOG wouldn't go in. I swear that house could burn down, I'll never go back!


"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Zee-2_max50

729 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted over 6 years ago

 

lilmacgil said:

I've got one. My partener on the call to this day won't talk about it, scared the crap out of us both. We got an alarm call at a huge house in the richer part of the area around 0300ish. He got there first by about 2 minutes and when I pulled up I had to enter a code to get into the balck wrought iron gate. As I pull up, I see him talking to this very tall man. I get out and I can hear him asking the gut about the owners. As I get closer, I see the guy is about 6'5", one eye is completely clouded over, his hair is white and standing straight up and out like he stuck hi finger in an electical socket, AND his left hand wasn't a hand at all, it was a hook! (To this day I wish I'd touched him to see if he was real). Anway, this guy says he's the caretaker, but knows absolutely nothing about the owners. And while we are talking to him, he's staring off into space, very vacant look. I don't think he ever looked at us. The house had aparently been vacant for quite a while. He wasn't being evasive like a bad guy caught coming out, it was like he wasn't really there!

So after getting nowhere with the questions, and the alrm still sounding, we go off to check all the doors/windows. This house was enormous! We get to the back of the ouse, probably the last door we could check and it was unlocked. Of ocurse the whole house was dark and no electricity that we could find, except for the darn alarm sounding. So we go in (no I have no idea why we didn't call K9). We're checking the whole house (did I say it's enormous) which has 4 levels. The level we entered on had a stone fountain in some kind of garden room! As we get to the front of the house, my partner goes up a half flight to a landing then comes back down quickly (this is important later). We continue on with the rest of the house and end up on the top floor. As we are walking down a hallway at the front of the house, we look out the window and the guy is still standing there, still looking in the same place he was when we left him probably 15 mins ago at this point (mind you he wasn't looking at ANYTHING, just staring off). This whole time, the alarm is still sounding. As we get to the end of the hall, we cross the door jam for a closet (with no door) and the alarm goes off and we hear a woman's voice. We looked at each other and asked, did you hear that? Who's he talking to?" But he's still out there staring off into nowhere! We dismissed it at the time then illuminate the room in front of us, which is empty as are all the other rooms (except for the ones with piles of old telephones), but is painted dark brown or black.

Then we head downstairs to the basement level. It's finished with a couple of rooms and we get to the last room. It has 2 doors to get in and the first one we came to was partially ajar, into the room, so we decided to go to the other door. We go in and come around to the door that is open. I go up to the close that is adjacent to it and VERY slowly open the bifold door that in turn GENTLY touches the door to the room, which then proceeds to SLAM shut. I stood there for about 5 seconds, said, "did you see that?" as I tried not to pee my pants and turned around to go out the other door...no way in hell I was touching that door now. I said to my partner, "we're outta here" and took off out of the house as fast as I could. I left the creepy guy still standing there and left fast. When we met up shortly after that, my partner told me that when he went up the 1/2 landing by himself, the same thing happened to him...I almost killed him! I woulda left then if I knew that.

So, it gets better! A couple of months later I'm at the station walking through the front desk area and another shift mate is tellign someone about this creepy house he went to on an alarm call. He was there about 5 years earlier with another guy and they called K( to check it. The dog wouldn't even go in the house. And they learned that the owners had a housekeeper who parctice dvoodoo in the room on the top floor and it was painted brown to cover the blood from the chickens heads she cut off that got everywhere. The same room where the alarm went off right before we got to it and heard the woman's voice.

Now I didn't see any ghosts, unless the creepy guy was one, but something definitely happened and if nothing else, the DOG wouldn't go in. I swear that house could burn down, I'll never go back!

Personal experiences are the best because they happen randomly unlike trying to set up equipment to capture proof these kinds of experiences don't happen on cue some things can be debunked but when a dog is not willing to enter the residence that alone is a sign of something unexplained. Animals can sense evil and if someone was practicing voodoo then there has to be something lurking in the house and most likely on the property. You mentioned that someone else had a similar experience on that property that should give your story more validity and the fact that your partner was there definately makes it more interesting. This place should be investigated by TAPS (Ghost Hunters) out of Warwick, RI. they travel anywhere at their own expense maybe you should contact them with your story and see where it goes from there if I had their resources I would defenitely look into this one especialy that this place you mentioned is a very large stucture and it's right down their alley. Thanks for sharing your story it makes me wanna go there and experience it for myself......

My_profile_photo_max50

27 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted over 6 years ago

 

I do also think that there are ghost's and or some other form of life after death , I my self have had several times that I have had run ins with the non living I grow up on Hatteras Island a small place on the East Coast, this place is not a well known place back 50 to 60 years ago. When I was 18 years old my grandfather told me about a So called witch that was to be hung on a old oak tree in on a long dirt road now called Bridgenes Bay in Frisco N.C. it was in the late 1800's the the town folk came together and was going to hang her and her 10 yr old son for being a witch, so they got her and her son to the tree and had tied them to it until they could get a noose ready for them, but all of a sudden the sky turned dark and thunder began to roll and all of a sudden lighting struck the tree where they were tied and when the smoke and loud noise left only the word CORA was burnt into the tree and a small black cat was found were the two were tied to this day you can go to the large oak tree and still see her name there. When I was younger one night while walking on the beach on the Island i had a strange feeling that I was being watched by a person, you know the feeling that causes cold chills to run down your spine, while walking along I could see what looked like a man maybe early20 standing on the sand dune looking out at the water like he was trying to find or see something, as I came closer you could see right through this guy I could not speak, when he turned around and looked right at me I wanted to say something but could not he just seemed to stand there like he was waiting on someone. It seemed like forever before he just vanished before my eyes, seeing this the next day I spoke to my grandfather who was 85 at the time and he had told me about all the shipwreaks that have occured off the Outer Banks to this day I think the young man I saw that night was one of the sailors who has died going through what is called Diamond Shoals or the Grave Yard of the Atlantic. If you research this you will find a lot of different stories that people have told about there encounters with ghosts and other spirits.

Zee-2_max50

729 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted over 6 years ago

 

freebird200034 said:

I do also think that there are ghost's and or some other form of life after death , I my self have had several times that I have had run ins with the non living I grow up on Hatteras Island a small place on the East Coast, this place is not a well known place back 50 to 60 years ago. When I was 18 years old my grandfather told me about a So called witch that was to be hung on a old oak tree in on a long dirt road now called Bridgenes Bay in Frisco N.C. it was in the late 1800's the the town folk came together and was going to hang her and her 10 yr old son for being a witch, so they got her and her son to the tree and had tied them to it until they could get a noose ready for them, but all of a sudden the sky turned dark and thunder began to roll and all of a sudden lighting struck the tree where they were tied and when the smoke and loud noise left only the word CORA was burnt into the tree and a small black cat was found were the two were tied to this day you can go to the large oak tree and still see her name there. When I was younger one night while walking on the beach on the Island i had a strange feeling that I was being watched by a person, you know the feeling that causes cold chills to run down your spine, while walking along I could see what looked like a man maybe early20 standing on the sand dune looking out at the water like he was trying to find or see something, as I came closer you could see right through this guy I could not speak, when he turned around and looked right at me I wanted to say something but could not he just seemed to stand there like he was waiting on someone. It seemed like forever before he just vanished before my eyes, seeing this the next day I spoke to my grandfather who was 85 at the time and he had told me about all the shipwreaks that have occured off the Outer Banks to this day I think the young man I saw that night was one of the sailors who has died going through what is called Diamond Shoals or the Grave Yard of the Atlantic. If you research this you will find a lot of different stories that people have told about there encounters with ghosts and other spirits.

This is an awesome experience I have alway's been intrigued by the whole Salem Witch Hunts and when ever I hear stories of witches and warlocks it get's my full attention if you ever return to this place please feel free to take pictures of this tree with the name carved into it. The person you saw on the beach could have been someone who was marooned there and possibly spent alot of time looking out hoping to be rescued and died waiting. Thank you for sharing your experience with us....

Large_security_enforcement_officer_badge_max50

2570 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted over 6 years ago

 

I've got so many ghost stories, my fingers will get tied in knots just trying to type them all. A lot of them are from where I currently work, but the most recent was while I was in the hospital. I just had surgery on March 9th and on my 2nd night in the hospital I was feeling particularly crappy. It was about 3am and the button for my pain meds had fallen off the bed, so I used the call button to get the nurse into the room so she could fix that little problem. I lay back and closed my eyes for a bit and after a few minutes I felt some body rubbing my right arm. I thought it was the nurse, then thought how strange it was that she was rubbing my arm. It was more of a comforting rub than anything and I would have easily fallen asleep if the nurse hadn't walked in right then and turned on the light. I looked around the room and there was nobody else there but me and the nurse. I asked my nurse if anybody else had been in the room and she looked at me like I was high (I wasn't, but really needed to be...thats why I called her in the first place). There was no room between the right side of my bed and the wall for anyone to stand. I still don't know what to make of it, and haven't really thought about it too hard since it happened. I told myself it could have just been the pain messing with me, but who knows.


In God we trust...all others we run through NCIC

Zee-2_max50

729 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted over 6 years ago

 

SEO said:

I've got so many ghost stories, my fingers will get tied in knots just trying to type them all. A lot of them are from where I currently work, but the most recent was while I was in the hospital. I just had surgery on March 9th and on my 2nd night in the hospital I was feeling particularly crappy. It was about 3am and the button for my pain meds had fallen off the bed, so I used the call button to get the nurse into the room so she could fix that little problem. I lay back and closed my eyes for a bit and after a few minutes I felt some body rubbing my right arm. I thought it was the nurse, then thought how strange it was that she was rubbing my arm. It was more of a comforting rub than anything and I would have easily fallen asleep if the nurse hadn't walked in right then and turned on the light. I looked around the room and there was nobody else there but me and the nurse. I asked my nurse if anybody else had been in the room and she looked at me like I was high (I wasn't, but really needed to be...thats why I called her in the first place). There was no room between the right side of my bed and the wall for anyone to stand. I still don't know what to make of it, and haven't really thought about it too hard since it happened. I told myself it could have just been the pain messing with me, but who knows.

Hospitals are funny like that so many doctors and nurses have come and gone over the years that some are still there long after they have moved on into the spirit realm I guess you can call it good bedside manners. Thank you for sharing your experience with us I hope your doing better....

Color_badge_max50

176 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted over 6 years ago

 

Wolvarine, if I contacted them, no way I'm going back there. NO WAY! But I may watch the show for kicks! I get the creepy crawlies just thinking about it.


"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Large_security_enforcement_officer_badge_max50

2570 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted over 6 years ago

 

My buddy (who was my partner at the college, but he's at the police academy now in Champaigne, IL) and I were talking in the theater on campus one night after we locked down the place and made sure it was empty. We'd had a lot of paranormal experiences that week (as a unit, not just individually) and we were disappointed that nothing nuts had happened while we went through the theater. Its normally a hot spot for activity. So, my buddy decides to be a smartass and talk smack about ghosts. He said that there must not really be any ghosts in the place, and if there were then they were p*ssies for hiding. As SOON as those words were out of his mouth, something banged extremely hard on the other side of the garage door we were standing next to (yes, there is a garage door INSIDE the building that leads to a prop shop). The bang was the exact level of his head, and he had been leaning on the door before trash-talking. We literally sprinted to the man-door, unlocked it, and ran into the pitch black room. Other access points were locked, and the only way in or out was through the door we just went through. We tore the shop apart looking for anybody who might be hiding, but there wasn't anybody around. Creepy. The next night I brought my digital camera in and snapped a few random shots around the building. When I loaded the pics onto my laptop, I found what appears to be a woman's face. Its on the window of an office that sits in a loft above the workshop. We went back to see if there were any magazines or posters on the window, but it was totally clear.


In God we trust...all others we run through NCIC

Zee-2_max50

729 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted over 6 years ago

 

lilmacgil said:

Wolvarine, if I contacted them, no way I'm going back there. NO WAY! But I may watch the show for kicks! I get the creepy crawlies just thinking about it.

Yeah I would watch that episode also your encounter is very interesting...

Zee-2_max50

729 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted over 6 years ago

 

SEO said:

My buddy (who was my partner at the college, but he's at the police academy now in Champaigne, IL) and I were talking in the theater on campus one night after we locked down the place and made sure it was empty. We'd had a lot of paranormal experiences that week (as a unit, not just individually) and we were disappointed that nothing nuts had happened while we went through the theater. Its normally a hot spot for activity. So, my buddy decides to be a smartass and talk smack about ghosts. He said that there must not really be any ghosts in the place, and if there were then they were p*ssies for hiding. As SOON as those words were out of his mouth, something banged extremely hard on the other side of the garage door we were standing next to (yes, there is a garage door INSIDE the building that leads to a prop shop). The bang was the exact level of his head, and he had been leaning on the door before trash-talking. We literally sprinted to the man-door, unlocked it, and ran into the pitch black room. Other access points were locked, and the only way in or out was through the door we just went through. We tore the shop apart looking for anybody who might be hiding, but there wasn't anybody around. Creepy. The next night I brought my digital camera in and snapped a few random shots around the building. When I loaded the pics onto my laptop, I found what appears to be a woman's face. Its on the window of an office that sits in a loft above the workshop. We went back to see if there were any magazines or posters on the window, but it was totally clear.

That's Creepy.......

602390_395291373861198_407944800_a-1_max50

245 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted over 6 years ago

 

Wolvarine said:

Ipalmes I can fully understand your expirience that night it's amazing how these type of haunting's occur thank you for sharing your story....

Thank you and I do believe that people of all walks of life are daily reminded that there is more to life than what meets the eye.


LMP

Me_max50

243 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted over 6 years ago

 

This happen to me and my daughter when I use to work at the school district.
The building I was working in dates back to the 1900's. I took my daughter to work with me over the summer, I was in the Libarary doing some networking and my daughter was sitting at one of the tables reading a book. She called to me and said someone was in the building. Of course you could hear footsteps, but when I went to look there was no one there in the hall. I finished my networking and my daughter and I started to leave the building. As we go into my car, there was a knocking on the school window. My daughter and I got out of the school lot real quick. When I returned to my office, I told fellow workers about this and to my surprise I was informed that indeed the school was haunted. It's haunted by a teacher who died of cancer in her late 80's. She never married and her whole life was dedicated to the childern. She never left the building. The school is now closed and it is use for a historical building.

Zee-2_max50

729 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted over 6 years ago

 

Palmes said:


Wolvarine said:


Ipalmes I can fully understand your expirience that night it's amazing how these type of haunting's occur thank you for sharing your story....


Thank you and I do believe that people of all walks of life are daily reminded that there is more to life than what meets the eye.


Absolutely.....

Zee-2_max50

729 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted over 6 years ago

 

paintedskyred said:

This happen to me and my daughter when I use to work at the school district.
The building I was working in dates back to the 1900's. I took my daughter to work with me over the summer, I was in the Libarary doing some networking and my daughter was sitting at one of the tables reading a book. She called to me and said someone was in the building. Of course you could hear footsteps, but when I went to look there was no one there in the hall. I finished my networking and my daughter and I started to leave the building. As we go into my car, there was a knocking on the school window. My daughter and I got out of the school lot real quick. When I returned to my office, I told fellow workers about this and to my surprise I was informed that indeed the school was haunted. It's haunted by a teacher who died of cancer in her late 80's. She never married and her whole life was dedicated to the childern. She never left the building. The school is now closed and it is use for a historical building.

That's awesome to hear we have an old school building in town that is supposed to be haunted by an old math teacher on the fourth floor when I went to school there as an 8th grader I had an experience on that fourth floor I heard a womans voice call out to me as I walked by her old class room and the females voice said to me hurry your late for class I thought one of the other teachers said that to me but then I remembered there were only male teachers on that floor at the time so I have experienced that old school buildings ghostly presence of someone who never left. Thank you for sharing your experience with us....

Nd_max50

25 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted about 6 years ago

 

These stories are great. Thank you for sharing.

Zee-2_max50

729 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted about 6 years ago

 

Kaylasdaddy says ...



These stories are great. Thank you for sharing.



Feel free to share a story of your own anytime, it's ok to talk about it that's why were here thanks....

Photo_user_blank_big

7 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted about 6 years ago

 

 


When I lived in NY, I used to work part time for a production co.,  coming up with CD artwork for local musicians. One night I was taking pictures of a local artist for his CD cover, in front of a very old church in Syracuse. Very gothic, all stone with the heavy oak double arched doors. If memory serves it was  built in the early 1600's.The reason I picked this location was the artists music was very dark/gothic.


Let me set the stage for you,  because of the theme of the CD,  we had this guy dressed like a manor lord from that era. Cape, gloves, the whole nine yards, reminiscent of Jack the ripper. (you had to hear the CD! ) LOL. It was fairly late, near midnight I would guess when we set up for the shoot. Everything started out fine, however shortly after taking a few photo's, my camera started acting funny. The shutter was opening and closing  very slowly. Now it's not like I was using some mickey mouse piece of equipment here, it was a nikon, and fairly new at that. I couldnt figure out for the life of me what  was wrong with it. I picked up my spare and tried that, again, took a couple of pictures  and the shutter acted up. I continued on, hoping to get a few good shots, worse case we would have to return and try another night.


When I developed the film, every shot came out clear. However, there were orbs floating all around this guy. Every shot, even the ones I didnt have a problem with, they were all around him. It was almost as if they were checking him out, trying to figure out what we were doing. I think the electrical energy they put out was what was interfering with my equipment, or they just didnt want their pictures taken... who knows!


I wish I could find one of those shots. would love to post it. If I do come across one, I'd  be glad to share it with you.

Zee-2_max50

729 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted about 6 years ago

 

blackmagikwoman says ...



 


When I lived in NY, I used to work part time for a production co.,  coming up with CD artwork for local musicians. One night I was taking pictures of a local artist for his CD cover, in front of a very old church in Syracuse. Very gothic, all stone with the heavy oak double arched doors. If memory serves it was  built in the early 1600's.The reason I picked this location was the artists music was very dark/gothic.


Let me set the stage for you,  because of the theme of the CD,  we had this guy dressed like a manor lord from that era. Cape, gloves, the whole nine yards, reminiscent of Jack the ripper. (you had to hear the CD! ) LOL. It was fairly late, near midnight I would guess when we set up for the shoot. Everything started out fine, however shortly after taking a few photo's, my camera started acting funny. The shutter was opening and closing  very slowly. Now it's not like I was using some mickey mouse piece of equipment here, it was a nikon, and fairly new at that. I couldnt figure out for the life of me what  was wrong with it. I picked up my spare and tried that, again, took a couple of pictures  and the shutter acted up. I continued on, hoping to get a few good shots, worse case we would have to return and try another night.


When I developed the film, every shot came out clear. However, there were orbs floating all around this guy. Every shot, even the ones I didnt have a problem with, they were all around him. It was almost as if they were checking him out, trying to figure out what we were doing. I think the electrical energy they put out was what was interfering with my equipment, or they just didnt want their pictures taken... who knows!


I wish I could find one of those shots. would love to post it. If I do come across one, I'd  be glad to share it with you.



That sounds freaky with the whole set up and everything, Orbs are balls of energy some people say that these orbs are nothing more than that energy. I believe alot of these orbs can also be spirits and in your case they might have been just that spirits when an orb has flight patterns like the ones you described as floating all around him it's more convincing and less likely to be just specs of dust flying around. When a spirit is trying to manifest itself it draws energy from it's surroundings thus causing equipment failure due to batteries being drained completely in most cases. If you find any of those photos we would love to see them thanks for sharing your experience with us Kai stay safe......... 

S642022637_663156_10_max50

2 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted about 6 years ago

 

I was staying the night at a my friends house a few years ago. It was a fairly old house, roughly 30 years old. Well he had told me about a few encounters he had over the previous months. Of course i didnt believe him. I am more of a I need to experience it kinda of person. Well anyways he had a few people over to see if we could hear or see anything.


We all stayed in his spare room trying to stay up all night for fear of missing anything out of the ordinary. It was about 2am and we all got to the point where we figured nothing would happen. Then out of nowhere, something scratched the door. Think of like someone taking a metal rake to a door, but really loud.  After I got the courage I flung the door open and saw nothing. No one was home but us and he had no animals so we knew he wasnt pulling a fast one on us.


After that we locked the door scared that whatever it was would try to open it next. Well less than 10 minutes later, it happened again. But this time something slammed against the door and tried to open it. The handle started to turn but stopped because it was locked. AS soon as the sound and the doorknob stopped moving, we opened the door and saw nothing once again. We searched the whole house looking for anything that could have made the noise. We found nothing and as we headed back to the room, a few of us saw a man in a tophat walking down his hallway with his back to us. We all pretty much decided that we would never stay at his house again.

Star_max160_max160_max50

5578 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted about 6 years ago

 

BOO - sorry - just had too.


It is what it is.............and.........these things too shall pass.

S642022637_663156_10_max50

2 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted about 6 years ago

 

klamm143 says ...



BOO - sorry - just had too.



 


Great, now I am gonna have nightmares!

Mvc-001s_sq90_max50

628 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted about 6 years ago

 

Last week my wife and I took the grandchildren to the beach.  We stayed at a place on Market St. in Wilmington,NC. The last night we were there I woke up when I felt someone breathing on my shoulder. I looked around and there was nobody there. I again woke up at about 2AM and the light by the entry door was on.  I fugured that one of myy grandchildren got up to go to the bathroom and turned the light on so I got up and turned it off.  Then at 420am the alarm clock went off. I checked it and the alarm was shut off but the alarm was sounding.  I turned it on and then off again and it went off. Afetr that I saw a shadow near the room door.  When we got out of bed I asked my wife about the light.  My grandson overheard the conversation and told us that he saw a young boy standing by the door when the light was on.  My grandson said that the boy looked very sad and had his chin on his chest.  This truly happened and I was surprized that my grandson took it in stride.  The room was very comfortable and I would have no problem staying there again.

N1202178746_305955_5462_max50

7594 posts

back to top
Rate

Rate This | Posted about 6 years ago

 

seriously folks, lay off spicy food before bedtime


Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Obstacles are what we see when we take our eyes off the goal.

Next Page >