Gear: Lean Body
Lean BodyLabrada Nutrition
|Price:||55 bucks a case|
|Average Rating:||(1 Vote)|
Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 Drink Box (17 fl oz/ 500 mL) Servings Per Container: 1 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Total Calories 260 Calories From Fat 80 Total Fat 9 g 14% Saturated Fat 1 g 5% Trans Fat 0 g 0% Cholesterol 25 mg 8% Sodium 600 mg 25% Potassium 600 mg 17% Total Carbohydrates 9 g 3% Dietary Fiber 5 g 20% Sugars 0 g Protein 40 g 80% Vitamin A 25% Vitamin C 25% Calcium 40% Iron 0% Vitamin D 25% Vitamin K 25% Thiamin 25% Riboflavin 25% Niacin 25% Vitamin E 25% Selenium 25% Biotin 25% Vitamin B12 25% Vitamin B6 25% Folate 25% Pantothenic Acid 25% Phosphorus 50% Iodine 25% Magnesium 25% Zinc 25% Copper 25% Manganese 25% Chromium 25% Molybdenum 25% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction. Ingredients: Filtered Water, Lean Pro® (Special Blend of Spray Dried Ultrafiltered Milk Protein Isolate, Yielding Fast Acting Whey Protein Peptides, Branched Chain Amino Acids, L-Glutamine Peptides, and Slow Acting Casein Peptides, Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate), High Oleic Safflower Oil, FiberPlex™ (Fructooligosaccharides, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Carageenan, Xanthan Gum), Vitamin and Mineral Blend (Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Phosphate, Sodium Ascorbate, Zinc Sulfate, Tocopherol Acetate, Biotin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Niacinamide, Phytonadione, Potassium Iodide, D-calcium Pantothenate, Chromium Chloride, Copper Sulfate, Cyanocobalamin, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid, Cholecalciferol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Ferric Orthophosphate, Manganese Sulfate), Natural Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Salt, Acesulfame Potassium. Allergen Information: Contains Milk and Soy. Recommended Use: Twist off lid and drink. Please refrigerate after opening. Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluted by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- ElevenBravo2Oscar, Mon, 27 Dec 2010 10:14:07 UTC.
- 1st review
I have taken everything from Nitro-Tech to Muscle Milk and I can assure you that the taste of Lean Body is special. I prefer Vanilla Ice Cream flavor and I promise that is exactly what it tastes like. I have been taking this product for 6 months now. One immediately after a workout or for a mid-morning meal. I have gone from 225 lbs to 189 lbs and have not lost any strength. If you see this product, grab one, drink it and thank me later.
- Flag as inappropriate