News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Boy arrested for hitting officer with snowball

Avatar7636_1_max50

IDEALIST

5 months ago

Source: wmur

February 24, 2014

• Female_bodysurfer_max50

MarlyB

5 months ago

Aw c'mon. Where's the part about getting chased down and getting your face pushed in the snow? Isn't that part of the fun?!

• New_unit_max50

ChiefDC501

5 months ago

1912 Comments

The problem is the officer had no choice today in getting through to the kid. Because there is no way the officer would get any support from a parent. Even if I had done something like this by accident the last people on the face of God's green earth I would have wanted to know about it was mom and or dad. You could have gladly taken me away. But it ain't so today

• Hat_collection__2014_002_max50

SE851

5 months ago

Not giving this a thumbs up or down.Did not say if the snowball was thrown in anger,a mistake or youth simply having a good time.The first thing I ever did when I was assigned a new district was to get well aquainted and yes,ffriendly with the youth.It worked miracles.Yep,I did engage in snowball fights with them ,during winter.We all enjoyed one another.Unprofessional?I don't see it that way.Huge bump to my friend cmmo7r

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

5 months ago

Bump GrayPanther. What else should one do with 100 feet of snow every year! I grew up in those winters. If it had an object in it designed to hurt I could see this. But not just a kid throwing a snowball. He's not a perp, he's a kid!!

• Suit_max50

cmm07r

5 months ago

What happened to the good ol days where the cop would just make a bigger snowball and throw it back at the kid. The only problem I would have with this is if it was an "iceball" where it's pretty much throwing a rock concealed in the snow (never been hit with one but have heard they hurt like an s -o-b)

• Img_2202_max50

MrsBristol

5 months ago

Horse playing is a no no at school and fighting is fighting. Police officers get tired of being picked on sometimes. Maybe this slap on the hand now can save him in the future. People get fed up and this day the cop had enough. Lesson learned

• Bald-eagle-in-flight_860_max50

GrayPanther

5 months ago

Seriously? A snowball fight and talk about when it's cool to throw a snowball at someone wouldn't have been the way to go?

• Avatar7636_1_max50

IDEALIST

5 months ago

Arrested?

Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan gave a thumbs up to The Article "Buckeye officer ok after south Phoenix shootout", 1 minute ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan submitted the article: "Buckeye officer ok after south Phoenix shootout", 2 minutes ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan submitted the article: "Suns player arrested; registered .222 BAC", 4 minutes ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan submitted the article: "Man violates probation for similar crime against minor", 12 minutes ago.