News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Boy arrested for hitting officer with snowball

Image_max50

IDEALIST

about 1 month ago

Source: wmur

February 24, 2014

• Female_bodysurfer_max50

MarlyB

about 1 month ago

Aw c'mon. Where's the part about getting chased down and getting your face pushed in the snow? Isn't that part of the fun?!

• New_unit_max50

ChiefDC501

about 1 month ago

The problem is the officer had no choice today in getting through to the kid. Because there is no way the officer would get any support from a parent. Even if I had done something like this by accident the last people on the face of God's green earth I would have wanted to know about it was mom and or dad. You could have gladly taken me away. But it ain't so today

• New_york_yankees__2_2013_max50

SE851

about 1 month ago

Not giving this a thumbs up or down.Did not say if the snowball was thrown in anger,a mistake or youth simply having a good time.The first thing I ever did when I was assigned a new district was to get well aquainted and yes,ffriendly with the youth.It worked miracles.Yep,I did engage in snowball fights with them ,during winter.We all enjoyed one another.Unprofessional?I don't see it that way.Huge bump to my friend cmmo7r

• Snoopy_6_max50

Jonas

about 1 month ago

Bump GrayPanther. What else should one do with 100 feet of snow every year! I grew up in those winters. If it had an object in it designed to hurt I could see this. But not just a kid throwing a snowball. He's not a perp, he's a kid!!

• Suit_max50

cmm07r

about 1 month ago

What happened to the good ol days where the cop would just make a bigger snowball and throw it back at the kid. The only problem I would have with this is if it was an "iceball" where it's pretty much throwing a rock concealed in the snow (never been hit with one but have heard they hurt like an s -o-b)

• Img_0425_max50

MrsBristol

about 1 month ago

Horse playing is a no no at school and fighting is fighting. Police officers get tired of being picked on sometimes. Maybe this slap on the hand now can save him in the future. People get fed up and this day the cop had enough. Lesson learned

• Bald-eagle-in-flight_860_max50

GrayPanther

about 1 month ago

Seriously? A snowball fight and talk about when it's cool to throw a snowball at someone wouldn't have been the way to go?

• Image_max50

IDEALIST

about 1 month ago

Arrested?

Academyrun_014_max30
pdyer is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 4 minutes ago.
Academyrun_014_max30
pdyer is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 4 minutes ago.
Academyrun_014_max30
pdyer is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 4 minutes ago.
Academyrun_014_max30
pdyer is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 4 minutes ago.
Academyrun_014_max30
pdyer is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 4 minutes ago.