News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Heroin dealer gets 40 years after failing treatment program.

Pl1_max50

trouttrooper

7 months ago

Source: Midhudsonnews.com

February 04, 2014

• Hanscon_park_2_2013_max50

SE851

7 months ago

"BUMP"

• 582602_3283682777720_334551836_n_max50

LanaNJ

7 months ago

Here you have someone poisoning adults and kids in ALL communities caught with a bunch of Crack and Heroin, and get's a pass as a 'user'?

By now one would think that all judges know that big time dealers poisoning people rarely 'indulge' in what they sell.

IMO, Those who distribute Heroin to these dealers, have been known to lace Heroin with the drug Fentanyl. I asked my friend, a surgeon, about Fentanyl . He said he uses this as a pre/post operative pain med, and told me it can easily stop someone from breathing.

Then you have my Moms God-Daughter who was an addict for years, I didn't even want her in my OR my Moms house. It took several years, and a fringe of her wealthy (or comfortable) friends to die from 'bad dope' for her to wake up. Two of them who died I knew b/c their sister and I where best friends in HS. Now my friend has been a Nurse, like her mom, but is left as an only child b/c both her brothers died almost a year apart from bad 'dope'.

Heroin kills, and dealers shouldn't get sentence reductions as if they are 'users'. If anything, they should be treated the same as attempted murderers IMHO.

• Hanscon_park_2_2013_max50

SE851

7 months ago

He was given a chance and it appears,intentionally blew it or is a total idiot.Good for the judge.

• Gods_team_max50

IowaNinersFan

7 months ago

Lol@ "non-violent" offenders....... Now he can preach his non-violent lifestyle to the other inmates.

Ba_old_glory_max30
Jonas gave a thumbs down to The Article "School bus driver had .139 BAC", 17 minutes ago.
Ba_old_glory_max30
Jonas commented on: "School bus driver had .139 BAC", 17 minutes ago.
Female_bodysurfer_max30
MarlyB posted in: "spam spam spam spam", 27 minutes ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan submitted the article: "Bristol man arrested for July assault", 32 minutes ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan gave a thumbs up to The Article "Suspect arrested in gun shop theft", 33 minutes ago.