News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Heroin dealer gets 40 years after failing treatment program.

Pl1_max50

trouttrooper

6 months ago

Source: Midhudsonnews.com

February 04, 2014

• Hat_collection__2014_002_max50

SE851

6 months ago

"BUMP"

• 582602_3283682777720_334551836_n_max50

LanaNJ

6 months ago

Here you have someone poisoning adults and kids in ALL communities caught with a bunch of Crack and Heroin, and get's a pass as a 'user'?

By now one would think that all judges know that big time dealers poisoning people rarely 'indulge' in what they sell.

IMO, Those who distribute Heroin to these dealers, have been known to lace Heroin with the drug Fentanyl. I asked my friend, a surgeon, about Fentanyl . He said he uses this as a pre/post operative pain med, and told me it can easily stop someone from breathing.

Then you have my Moms God-Daughter who was an addict for years, I didn't even want her in my OR my Moms house. It took several years, and a fringe of her wealthy (or comfortable) friends to die from 'bad dope' for her to wake up. Two of them who died I knew b/c their sister and I where best friends in HS. Now my friend has been a Nurse, like her mom, but is left as an only child b/c both her brothers died almost a year apart from bad 'dope'.

Heroin kills, and dealers shouldn't get sentence reductions as if they are 'users'. If anything, they should be treated the same as attempted murderers IMHO.

• Hat_collection__2014_002_max50

SE851

6 months ago

He was given a chance and it appears,intentionally blew it or is a total idiot.Good for the judge.

• Gods_team_max50

IowaNinersFan

6 months ago

20314 Comments

Lol@ "non-violent" offenders....... Now he can preach his non-violent lifestyle to the other inmates.

Meagain_max30
nicolemlawler commented on: "Nicole Lawler", 16 minutes ago.
10277478_10154081602960324_5863443088025398824_n_max30
mpohlen received the quiz result of "80-100% correct", 29 minutes ago.
10277478_10154081602960324_5863443088025398824_n_max30
mpohlen received the quiz result of "You’re a great fit for law enforcement. Let’s get you st...", 33 minutes ago.
NCGirl2009 commented on: dynamicentry's photo: "Bike Patrol with BMW K75", 40 minutes ago.