News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Heroin dealer gets 40 years after failing treatment program.

Fr-142_max50

trouttrooper

over 1 year ago

Source: Midhudsonnews.com

February 04, 2014

• Harry_husker_go_big_red_max50

SE851

over 1 year ago

"BUMP"

• Photo_user_banned_big

LanaNJ

over 1 year ago

Here you have someone poisoning adults and kids in ALL communities caught with a bunch of Crack and Heroin, and get's a pass as a 'user'?

By now one would think that all judges know that big time dealers poisoning people rarely 'indulge' in what they sell.

IMO, Those who distribute Heroin to these dealers, have been known to lace Heroin with the drug Fentanyl. I asked my friend, a surgeon, about Fentanyl . He said he uses this as a pre/post operative pain med, and told me it can easily stop someone from breathing.

Then you have my Moms God-Daughter who was an addict for years, I didn't even want her in my OR my Moms house. It took several years, and a fringe of her wealthy (or comfortable) friends to die from 'bad dope' for her to wake up. Two of them who died I knew b/c their sister and I where best friends in HS. Now my friend has been a Nurse, like her mom, but is left as an only child b/c both her brothers died almost a year apart from bad 'dope'.

Heroin kills, and dealers shouldn't get sentence reductions as if they are 'users'. If anything, they should be treated the same as attempted murderers IMHO.

• Harry_husker_go_big_red_max50

SE851

over 1 year ago

He was given a chance and it appears,intentionally blew it or is a total idiot.Good for the judge.

• Fake_max50

IowaNinersFan

over 1 year ago

Lol@ "non-violent" offenders....... Now he can preach his non-violent lifestyle to the other inmates.

Save time in your search for a degree program. Use PoliceLink's School Finder to locate schools online and in your area.

Hair-loss_max30
molishall commented on: "molisha ll", 27 minutes ago.
megsheehan commented on: "meg sheehan", 43 minutes ago.
Star_max160_max160_max30
klamm143 posted in: "Good bye", about 1 hour ago.
bethcoble commented on: "beth coble", about 1 hour ago.
summer92 received the quiz result of "You passed with flying colors", about 1 hour ago.