News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Heroin dealer gets 40 years after failing treatment program.

Fish_cop_max50

trouttrooper

2 months ago

Source: Midhudsonnews.com

February 04, 2014

• Patch_max50

SE851

2 months ago

"BUMP"

• Image_max50

LanaNJ

2 months ago

Here you have someone poisoning adults and kids in ALL communities caught with a bunch of Crack and Heroin, and get's a pass as a 'user'?

By now one would think that all judges know that big time dealers poisoning people rarely 'indulge' in what they sell.

IMO, Those who distribute Heroin to these dealers, have been known to lace Heroin with the drug Fentanyl. I asked my friend, a surgeon, about Fentanyl . He said he uses this as a pre/post operative pain med, and told me it can easily stop someone from breathing.

Then you have my Moms God-Daughter who was an addict for years, I didn't even want her in my OR my Moms house. It took several years, and a fringe of her wealthy (or comfortable) friends to die from 'bad dope' for her to wake up. Two of them who died I knew b/c their sister and I where best friends in HS. Now my friend has been a Nurse, like her mom, but is left as an only child b/c both her brothers died almost a year apart from bad 'dope'.

Heroin kills, and dealers shouldn't get sentence reductions as if they are 'users'. If anything, they should be treated the same as attempted murderers IMHO.

• Patch_max50

SE851

2 months ago

He was given a chance and it appears,intentionally blew it or is a total idiot.Good for the judge.

• Gods_team_max50

IowaNinersFan

2 months ago

Lol@ "non-violent" offenders....... Now he can preach his non-violent lifestyle to the other inmates.

Pdp_pics_006_max30
craigw commented on: "Trey Keller", 1 minute ago.
Alex_453_max30
alex82 commented on: Ctlawstudent's photo: "browneyes[1]", 5 minutes ago.
Alex_453_max30
alex82 gave a thumbs up to The Photo "browneyes[1]", 5 minutes ago.
Alex_453_max30
alex82 gave a thumbs up to The Photo "After School", 5 minutes ago.
Fall_2007_027__2__max30
MetroRW30 posted in: "LAPD Application", 17 minutes ago.