News >> Browse Articles >> Off Beat

Teen sets himself on fire after argument with ex-girlfriend

Gods_team_max50

IowaNinersFan

7 months ago

Source: KCCI

January 09, 2014

• Untitledma28839986-0002_max50

Irishcop1961

7 months ago

Problem solved. Just SMH.

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

7 months ago

SkoolCop ROFLMAO!!

• 25-1-13-a_1__max50

SkoolCop

7 months ago

the respect*

• 25-1-13-a_1__max50

SkoolCop

7 months ago

Let's see..... I want to win my ex-girlfriends undying love and affection and show her what kind of a stable individual I am and just why she should be with me. I know.... I'll light myself on fire. You sir, are an idiot and in need of a swift kick in the fleshy hindquarters, something that does not appear to have occurred often enough to get you to act like someone who deserves he respect of any lady.

Note to the ex-girlfriend........ The fire in the night sky that was your ex-boyfriend should be confirmation to you that you should not only remain his "ex-girlfriend" but also distance yourself as far away as possible from him.

Actually Jonas, I'll bet he burned brightly...... at least for a little bit

7 months ago

Sounds like a severe lack of parental discipline to act like such an a**hole. He is in serious need of counseling, therapy and medication.

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

7 months ago

Not too pretty bright, eh!!

• Gods_team_max50

IowaNinersFan

7 months ago

20818 Comments

Way to go, Einstein. That solved everything.

Cops4christ_max30
SpencerStangz posted in: "Respecting Others", 2 minutes ago.
Cops4christ_max30
SpencerStangz posted in: "Respecting Others", 8 minutes ago.
Img_2202_max30
MrsBristol posted in: "What has happened to my Police Link?", 8 minutes ago.
Pentagon_from_our_roof_terrace_2_max30
Eleni gave a thumbs down to The Topic "Ofcr. Scott Patrick, Mendota Heights PD, MN; EOW: Wednesd...", 11 minutes ago.