News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Angola guard arrested, smuggles items in bra

Mardi_gras_cat_max50

DonnaLynn

4 months ago

Source: klfy.com

December 25, 2013

• 3124185-templar_max50

MaxVirtus

4 months ago

I started my career in corrections, and what makes a good C/O is being able to tell an inmate NO! as well as making sure you realize everything inmates tell you are in one shape or another a lie. They are there 365/24/7 and do think up of ways to con you.

• Img_1050_max50

Irishcop1961

4 months ago

Glad she got caught. Hope she gets the max.

• Image_max50

LanaNJ

4 months ago

errrr. new puter(edited)

I Don't get it.
    The last time I checked the letters C.O. stood for Corrections Officer, not Contraband Organizer.

Clearly, she must have thought:
    1. She could never be replaced w/someone who will actually respect the profession, and internalize the true concept of corrections.
    2. She would never get caught being the human contraband vending machine, and one day this side 'gig' would become a discreet lucrative fortune 500 business.
    3. Her 'customers/friends/manipulators' she's supplying, will be the FIRST ones filling her commissary if she ever has to fill their shoes..
    4. She's invincible, smarter then the average bear, camera 5 is always down....
    5. Her relative, love interest, child's father are loyal, and they would take the rap for me if I was ever caught.
    6. The pregnancy test came out positive, co-parenting w/an inmate will be hard so I'll need a little extra.

Just some guesses, Woman (and Men) Beware the impeccable gift of inmate manipulation.

• Giu-turkey-distribution-004-801_max50

snhadley

4 months ago

Oh well! Now, she can hangout with her peeps. life is really gonna suck for her!!

• Gods_team_max50

IowaNinersFan

4 months ago

Glad she got caught.

• Snoopy_6_max50

Jonas

4 months ago

I hear the sound of a career flushing down the toilet. Not too pretty bright, eh!