News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News
9 months ago
654 articles submitted
November 07, 2013
Awww,Boo Hoo,the families are in pain.Tough $hit.Perchance if the freak parents would have raised them properly they wouldn't currently be crow meat.No tears here.
Bump SkoolCop. The concerned citizen did society a favor for getting rid off these sleezebags. Nice shots!
The "Big Sleep". You gotta love it.
Very well said, SkoolCop.
They were "good boys"... uh huh, when they were sleeping maybe.
The good citizen should be offered a job w/ the PD for doing the justice the PD would have done anyway if they were called...
Let me see if I get this straight:
1) Armed robbery: The felonious taking of property from another (elements = force and fear) with the agrivating factor and enhancement of using a firearm
2) Brandishing firearm(s) in a rude or threatening manner and would have thought nothing of shooting and killing anyone who blocked their path to freedom and escape
The families of the deceased suspects seem to be condoning the above mentioned behavior and criminal acts and instead want to point the finger at the "Good (and armed) Samaritan" who in fact did call the police, attempted to stop the suspects and only fired his own weapon when these two pieces of fecal matter pointed their guns at him resulting in their eternal slumber. Now comes the crying and the endless weeping and wailing that the citizen should not have shot and killed the family members who undoubtedly are now going to be portrayed as "good little boys."
Well..... Here's a news flash.
1) Your piece of fecal matter sons, brothers, husbands errr, baby daddy's were NOT "Good Little Boys"
2) They were thugs and criminals.
3) They would still be alive to see another day if they were not involved in any felonious criminal activities.
4) They did not have to rob the store at gunpoint taking money and or property that did not belong to them.
5) They could have stopped when the "Good (and armed) Samaritan citizen ordered them to.
6) Instead they chose to point their weapons at him.
7) They would have thought absolutely nothing about killing him right where he stood.
8) Their own series of bad choices in concert to the robbery caused their deaths.
9) By so choosing, they knew or should have known the risks included the loss of their own lives.
10) They are responsible for their criminal behavior and resulting deaths..... NOT ANYONE ELSE.
Now go take your misplaced anger and tell someone who cares because I sure don't. Better yet.... Do the right thing and in their deaths, hold them responsible for their actions and causing their own deaths because of their felonious behaviors.
Oh, they got justice all right. That's why they're taking a dirt nap and the citizen is alive and well. The families of these two scumbags are delusional.
Really? I hate to break the news to the "family" of these low life departed bandits, but when they pulled guns on the person that called 911 they choose the justice they wanted. Crime rate went down when they did.
Save time in your search for a criminal justice degree program.
Use PoliceLink's School Finder to locate schools online and in your area.
Police officer delivers baby on bathroom floor
Wyckoff man stole grandmothers car, sold it for heroin in Paterson
Belfast Escapee Arrested in Boston
Fight over ex-girlfriend leads to steak knife stabbing
Marion man accused of sex offenses involving kids
© 2014 PoliceLink