News >> Browse Articles >> Off Beat

Woman to hand out 'obesity letter' to overweight trick-or-treaters

Giu-turkey-distribution-004-801_max50

snhadley

10 months ago

Source: wcbv.com

October 30, 2013

• Thinker_max50

darsavmo

10 months ago

Someone needs to hand her an ignoramus letter and also nominate her for ignoramus of the year...

• Dscn0045_max50

ChrissyK8

10 months ago

My Kid, their Weight, our Business: Mind Your own Business and Watch your own Weight.
    Wow, some ppl will stop at nothing to truely reach out into the Community to find a new inventive way to creatively Bully our Children. I personally have had an eating disorder to the point of starvation for nearly 30 years. If she had the nerve to do this in my Neighborhood, this Woman would See Me personally in a Court of Law. She is just another Bully with Written materials instead of Chocolate Bars. I would be truely offended, as I have been Bullied and intimidate about my Fluctuating Weight problems for over 30 years by my own Family.

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

10 months ago

Ah yes the 'village' mentality strikes again.

10 months ago

I wouldn't be surprised if she was the recipient of "egging" on Halloween.

• Att179311_max50

Elite1grey

10 months ago

wish someone would hand her you are an ugly human note

10 months ago

i would hand her a 'b!tch letter'

• Yeh_max50

gyeh

10 months ago

It is unfortunate this woman earned the designation of WOman. She is inconsiderate and an emotional demon to the children in any community. She is also a coward by her action of sending her message through the children to their parents in a negligent fashion.

• Giu-turkey-distribution-004-801_max50

snhadley

10 months ago

Bump KC, she truly is the village idiot!

• 100_1750_max50

KCecala

10 months ago

This really ticks me off. What gives anyone the right to single out kids that are most likely teased and singled out daily. Shut your lights off and keep your opinions to yourself. You don't know what any of these kids or families live every single day. You don't know if they have physical or mental problems that cause them to be overweight. I am glad she is the most perfect human being ever born so she has the right to judge others. I hope the whole community shuns her and doesn't go to her home. I just hope she doesn't cause someone to hurt themselves over her thoughtless comments.

• Giu-turkey-distribution-004-801_max50

snhadley

10 months ago

REALLY!

Armed_me1_max30
UKpolice commented on: wayneH's photo: "EPA SA", 5 minutes ago.
Kurt-gozleri_max30
yilmaztr submitted the article: "BEDAVA LIG TV CANLI IZLE JUSTIN TV CANLI MAC IZLE", 6 minutes ago.
Kurt-gozleri_max30
yilmaztr submitted the article: "LIG TV CANLI MAC IZLE CANLI YAYIN LIG TV", 7 minutes ago.
408940_10150586596583423_507663422_9292107_322280274_n_max30
ADirtyCrimeScene posted the video: "Annoying or Right?", 12 minutes ago.
fsdok2 submitted the article: "Aston Villa vs Hull City live stream online EPL tv soccer!", 39 minutes ago.