News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

6 months ago

Source: WMUR

October 19, 2013

• 100_0015_max50

slorydn1

6 months ago

There in lies the rub. I am sure I could come up with a pin that NO ONE could crack, then I would be forced to carry a piece of paper with it written down so I could remember it....and of course I would end up dropping that paper somewhere and I would be either a) permanently locked out or b) screwed when the crook found the paper and hacked in.

STILL its is good advice here. Another they didn't add is one's own date of birth, that's another really easy nut to crack.

We have to change our passwords here at work every 30/60/90 days (depending on the resource being accessed) and its a real PITA trying to come up with 9 different passwords of varying formats that I can remember every few months.

• Suit_max50

cmm07r

6 months ago

I used to have the 20th, then the bank gave me one that took me a while to remember.

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

6 months ago

Seems like a very difficult PIN to try and remmber!

• Image_max50

IDEALIST

6 months ago

The best way to create a safe pin is to create a sentence

as in

the sun is very nice today.

take the initials. then exchance some with upper case and numbers and symbols

tsivnt
    could look like this
    1siV#T

This is a tip directly from my IT DEPARTMENT

Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan gave a thumbs up to The Article "Customer foils pharmacy robbery at Sarasota CVS", 3 minutes ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan submitted the article: "Customer foils pharmacy robbery at Sarasota CVS", 4 minutes ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan gave a thumbs down to The Article "Police K-9 found dead after shootout in SW Portland", 7 minutes ago.