News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

11 months ago

Source: WMUR

October 19, 2013

• 100_0015_max50

slorydn1

11 months ago

There in lies the rub. I am sure I could come up with a pin that NO ONE could crack, then I would be forced to carry a piece of paper with it written down so I could remember it....and of course I would end up dropping that paper somewhere and I would be either a) permanently locked out or b) screwed when the crook found the paper and hacked in.

STILL its is good advice here. Another they didn't add is one's own date of birth, that's another really easy nut to crack.

We have to change our passwords here at work every 30/60/90 days (depending on the resource being accessed) and its a real PITA trying to come up with 9 different passwords of varying formats that I can remember every few months.

• Suit_max50

cmm07r

11 months ago

I used to have the 20th, then the bank gave me one that took me a while to remember.

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

11 months ago

Seems like a very difficult PIN to try and remmber!

• Avatar7636_1_max50

IDEALIST

11 months ago

The best way to create a safe pin is to create a sentence

as in

the sun is very nice today.

take the initials. then exchance some with upper case and numbers and symbols

tsivnt
    could look like this
    1siV#T

This is a tip directly from my IT DEPARTMENT

Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan gave a thumbs down to The Article "San Jose High School track coach accused of sex with minor", about 1 hour ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan submitted the article: "Suspects arrested in Longmont stabbing", about 1 hour ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan gave a thumbs down to The Article "AZ man arrested for kidnapping, sexually assaulting teen ...", about 1 hour ago.