News >> Browse Articles >> Off Beat

11 months ago

Source: THE BLAZE

September 30, 2013

• 582602_3283682777720_334551836_n_max50

LanaNJ

11 months ago

10:30 EST: Our Kenyan President Barry Soreto, just signed the bill guaranteeing military pay even if there is a shutdown. The POTUS said he didn't want to cause John Mc Cain, Cheney and CONdoleeza Rice to have a sudden seizure when they find out our Military has no one to fight their wars...errrr.....help bring 'democracy'.

• 582602_3283682777720_334551836_n_max50

LanaNJ

11 months ago

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but facts will never convince me." --Tea Party proverb

• 582602_3283682777720_334551836_n_max50

LanaNJ

11 months ago

Grab the Popcorn boys and girls----Since we're addressing comedy, I thought I'd entertain everyone with some of my favorite satire too.

Senate Dems passing bill to pay soldiers during shutdown, though House GOP says it won't pass it unless Obama apologizes for being black.

• 582602_3283682777720_334551836_n_max50

LanaNJ

11 months ago

Bump Mz66/Snhadley

Look, all the GOP is saying is that clearly the American people don't want Obamacare, which is why Obama lost his reelection campaign.

lol'z

• Giu-turkey-distribution-004-801_max50

snhadley

11 months ago

Matt, so true, and the herd follows! I did not watch it but I will. I need a good laugh right about now.

• Crumb_passin_thru_02_1__max50

mz66

11 months ago

First off--I thought it was hilarious (all of it).

But, Stephen, I don't think they're really trying to stop it. The TP caucus is just putting on a show for their knuckledragger constituents. They realize there's nothing they can actually do. They just want to make it look like they're doing something. The rest of the GOP is running scared because the TP caucus threatens to run challengers to unseat them if they don't toe the line. It's really a lose-lose for the GOP no matter what happens. It's fun to watch them implode.

• Giu-turkey-distribution-004-801_max50

snhadley

11 months ago

Yeap, pretty funny until your paycheck is affected by a few idiots bent on stopping the law of the land! I'm just rolling on the floor not laughing my A off!

• 1asteriskshield_ezr_max50

ajsdaddyBPD

11 months ago

"Fell on a toy fire truck" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA classic

hgfdsdf235 submitted the article: "ACTION>> Watch White Haired Witch Full Movie Online...", 1 minute ago.
hgfdsdf235 submitted the article: "HD|HQ>> Watch White Haired Witch Full Movie Online ...", 17 minutes ago.
Police-19_max30
Tx_LawMan uploaded the photo: "IMG_2834", 43 minutes ago.
kerryball commented on: "kerry ball", about 2 hours ago.
forthewin submitted the article: "(watch>>) New Zealand All Blacks vs Australia Walla...", about 2 hours ago.