News >> Browse Articles >> Off Beat

7 months ago

Source: UPI

September 20, 2013

• Image_max50

LanaNJ

7 months ago

Recently had one of my (rougher looking) bartenders turn in a wallet that was left on the counter. So an hour or so I got a page (handheld) for me to go back to that area since I locked the wallet in a money bag. I gave it to him to hand to them, and the first thing the female did was open it to see if the money was still there. She looked at her boyfriend and they both turned and thanked him as well as gave him what looked to be a $20. Her over $200 (she said)and random I'D's still there. After that I cut off their Alcohol, lol, they laughed b/c they thought I was joking then staggered away.
    lol'z

• Gods_team_max50

IowaNinersFan

7 months ago

Bump! This gesture is something we rarely see these days, especially in the "me, me, me" world.

• Ericm60_max50

cakdep1

7 months ago

a kid with good morals and values! Way to be !

• New_unit_max50

ChiefDC501

7 months ago

Great story about dignity and integrity by a fast food worker, too bad the "witness" didn't step up when the low-life bottom feeder was berating the manager. He will be rewarded one way or another I am sure.

Star_max160_max160_max30
klamm143 commented on: "karitefertiller", less than a minute ago.
Star_max160_max160_max30
klamm143 commented on: "LaDET", less than a minute ago.
Star_max160_max160_max30
klamm143 commented on: "NATHAN BRANDING", 1 minute ago.
Star_max160_max160_max30
klamm143 commented on: "bradley shrawder", 5 minutes ago.
Star_max160_max160_max30
klamm143 commented on: "Joe Heckel", 6 minutes ago.