News >> Browse Articles >> Law Enforcement News

Six bodies found in rusted cars in Foss Lake. (Police investigate an Oklahoma cold-case from 1970)

Thcaf6zgyj_max50

LanaNJ

7 months ago

Source: Herald Sun

September 18, 2013

• Thcaf6zgyj_max50

LanaNJ

7 months ago

(wipes sweat of forehead) :0
    Whew!!!.....Good to know I'm safe! lmao

• Female_bodysurfer_max50

MarlyB

7 months ago

Lana, I get along too well with girls from the East to fight them. We would be laughing too hard! But I will try a PL men vs women tug-of-war over a vast gooey mud pit.

It's all in the timing!

• Thcaf6zgyj_max50

LanaNJ

7 months ago

.......gulp :O

• Thcaf6zgyj_max50

LanaNJ

7 months ago

Ok then Marlyb let's fight then. East Coast vs West Coast! Now I'm certain I'll loose due to all the jersey smog bowing in from the N-Y i've inhaled, but think of the entertainment we can provide here?

Someone get us two bikinis and a mister turtle pool full of oil-ASAT!
    (Takes off earrings, vaseline on the face and prays some will break it up in the first five seconds*) lol

• Female_bodysurfer_max50

MarlyB

7 months ago

Right on, rsmith6322. In fact, SCREW the Herald Sun for their trashy p.o.s. lead- in. Didn't even READ the article! Them's fightin' words! I am a California-girl raised Connecticut Yankee and I find the term offensive as it can be!!

• Thcaf6zgyj_max50

LanaNJ

7 months ago

Here's another article minus the picture of the victims. I say victims b/c it appears at this point of the investigation, LE thinks that the 3 bodies in both vehicle's might have drowned in that lake about a year apart.

Kinda creepy.

• Mardi_gras_cat_max50

DonnaLynn

7 months ago

@Idealist... What karma? You knew these people? These were probably accidental drownings. What does karma have to do with it?

• Thcaf6zgyj_max50

LanaNJ

7 months ago

I agree rsmith, I have many qualms with what is being passed off as investigative reporting but, this source had images as well as the most up to date info on this investigation.

I am yet to figure out what actually is a Hillbilly murder?

• Image_max50

IDEALIST

7 months ago

Karma will get you eventually

• Tlusa_max50

rsmith6322

7 months ago

Can't believe this subheading in the story.....WAS it a hillbilly murder or simply a slippery boat ramp?

Snoopy_6_max30
Jonas submitted the article: "Marathon suspect seeks dismissal of some charges", 1 minute ago.
Img_20131002_173236_max30
enya94 is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 5 minutes ago.
Img_20131002_173236_max30
enya94 is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 5 minutes ago.
Img_20131002_173236_max30
enya94 is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 5 minutes ago.