News >> Browse Articles >> Op / Ed

Rate

Anderson Cooper and CNN have been caught staging fake news about Syria to justify military intervention.

Ericm60_max50

cakdep1

11 months ago

Source: INTELL HUB

August 31, 2013

Rate
  • Att179311_max50

Elite1grey

11 months ago

Aljazeera was also said to be faking this news too and we know how anti muslim they are LOL Like Joe Friday says JUST THE FACTS come on people were smarter then this
    At least I hope we are

• 582602_3283682777720_334551836_n_max50

LanaNJ

11 months ago

From what I've seen so far, even FOX hasn't attached themselves to this 'story'. They probably know they'll get called on it..

To me, this really doesn't look like real investigative journalism by a blogger from Intellhubcom Looks more like the writer from this blog watched a youtube video that inspired him to write an article that will stir up his base of conspiracy theorist.

Often when I see this, it starts to raise my eyebrows:

1. DONATE link above the headline
    2.. ADVERTISE link also right above the headline.
    3. The 'PREPPER appeal , survivor seeds and the infamous, POWER COMPANIES HATE THIS.

All that said, o while it's not impossible to find politically neutral news, I think most Mainstream media 'News' is slanted Left or Right, and/or has an ideological agenda which drives it to spin news.

****BUT, News 'Blogs' and websites imho, are just looking for suckers to donate something. Their sales pitch is akin to "We have 'news' that the Main stream media won't report, but you can only get it here.

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

11 months ago

Must be taking lessons from NBC.

• Silver_warrior_max50

Beowulf_7

11 months ago

Hmm, so other than trying to find real, albeit not professionally known reporters on the Internet, how is one supposed to find the truth about world events. . . . .through divination?

American_first_responder2_max30
trooperman911 gave a thumbs up to The Photo "I prepare", less than a minute ago.
American_first_responder2_max30
trooperman911 commented on: striker123's photo: "I at work", 1 minute ago.
American_first_responder2_max30
trooperman911 gave a thumbs up to The Photo "I at work", 1 minute ago.
American_first_responder2_max30
trooperman911 commented on: "Rainer Stephan", 2 minutes ago.
American_first_responder2_max30
trooperman911 commented on: "Michael Powell", 27 minutes ago.