News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

9 months ago

Source: Jamaica Gleaner

July 27, 2013

• Gods_team_max50

IowaNinersFan

9 months ago

MarlyB, Call me old fashioned but I prefer "hanged, drawn and quartered" ala William Wallace.

• Metroguard_emblem_max50

patchez

9 months ago

Im flabbergasted.. As an ex court-worker, I once told a Judge he was an Effin SOB right in the courtroom because he let a man accused of sex assaulting a 3 YO and he told the Judge he was drunk and the 3yo came up to him and grabbed him in the crotch so the Judge let him off. I told him he better be prepared to explain that to the parents and the wee child who was so tramatized by what happened to her. As I said before in other posts I can not keep my mouth shut and he threw me in the court holding cell till he left the courthouse and I quit...Since then I lost all respect for Judges and the legal system that supported his decision... Shoot the SOB, actually give him to a real NICE BIG cell mate who really LIKES child molesters!!!!

• Female_bodysurfer_max50

MarlyB

9 months ago

Gee Max what have you got against the guillotine?

• 3124185-templar_max50

MaxVirtus

9 months ago

This POS deserves to be executed immediately by firing squad after conviction.

• Female_bodysurfer_max50

MarlyB

9 months ago

Jamaica, huh. Well let it be known if he's convicted it would make me feel very irie to kick his balls clear up to his sternum.

• Gods_team_max50

IowaNinersFan

9 months ago

What a sick POS!

• New_unit_max50

ChiefDC501

9 months ago

And if the Judge allows him to get out on bail again, the Judge should have to take him home and assume ALL responsibility for keeping the public safe. Something the judge dropped the ball on this time. Someday, somehow judges need to held accountable for their decisions so they are not so quick to let the maggots back out. This happens all to often.

• 1796629_10152072766122893_1893765921_n_max50

Elite1grey

9 months ago

WTF this pos shouldnt even be allowed to breath let alone be on bail