News >> Browse Articles >> Law Enforcement News

MarlyB

Source: TODAY - GOOD NEWS

July 24, 2013

• 582602_3283682777720_334551836_n_max50

LanaNJ

about 1 year ago

In my perfect world more Officers and more Citizens who ''''spot'''' people caught/walking in the rain and would offer them shelter from it.

At the end of the day we are all human beings that might be in need of each other one day.

Good Job Officer Ziegler.

• Female_bodysurfer_max50

MarlyB

about 1 year ago

Same thing happened to me, Whalewatcher! I had car trouble and both times an officer used his vehicle to push my car to safety! : )

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

about 1 year ago

Way to go Officer Ziegler.

• Anonymous-killer-whale-232189_1__max50

Whalewatcher

about 1 year ago

Good job by Officer Ziegler !! Many years ago, I was the recipiant of such kindness by an officer; my car ran out of gas, and he took me to a gas station and back !! Bump ssu459; it happens all the time !!

• Dolphins_fantasy_max50

dolphinblue

Great job!

• White_shirt_max50

uncledennis1

about 1 year ago

Good job officer. Great PR.

• Female_bodysurfer_max50

MarlyB

about 1 year ago

God on YOU, ssu459. It's part of what officer discretion is all about. And OFTEN officers exercise discretion on the part of ordinary human kindnesses.

• Gods_team_max50

IowaNinersFan

20522 Comments

Good job, Officer Ziegler.

about 1 year ago

Bump to MarlyB and the story.Yes,I have done it a few times as I'm certain many officers have.I was once threatened with a suspension for this as I was called into the Capt's office and advised that it is "Unauthorized use of city equipment".Of course I continued to do it.

• Procession_max50

Gunns

about 1 year ago

Way to do the right thing Officer Ziegler. Good work.

• Female_bodysurfer_max50

MarlyB

about 1 year ago

An older story. And the same story playing out on our streets all across America every day.

As everyday cop hero, Officer Charlie Ziegler pust it -

“I am not trying to belittle anyone, but I think this story’s been made more than it actually is,” he said. “It’s me giving a lady and her child a ride. I don’t think it’s that big of a deal…Cops across the state and across the nation, they do stuff like this all the time.”

Lil_piggy_max30
goodguyinar416 is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 13 minutes ago.
Lil_piggy_max30
goodguyinar416 is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 14 minutes ago.
Lil_piggy_max30
goodguyinar416 is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 14 minutes ago.
Lil_piggy_max30
goodguyinar416 is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 14 minutes ago.
Lil_piggy_max30
goodguyinar416 is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 14 minutes ago.