News >> Browse Articles >> Off Beat

Rate

TV Anchor gets "punked" With "Breaking News-Names of Pilots Names of Crashed Airliner"

New_unit_max50

ChiefDC501

about 1 year ago

Source: Media Bistro/TV Spy

July 12, 2013

Rate

about 1 year ago

I cannot believe nobody caught this prior to the broadcast.

• Crumb_passin_thru_02_1__max50

mz66

about 1 year ago

Follow up. Egregious errors all around, but one unindentified NTSB intern was the source of the unhumorous prank.

• Crumb_passin_thru_02_1__max50

mz66

about 1 year ago

The studio technician who keyed in that bigoted piece of garbage "joke" should be fired on the spot. I sincerely doubt NTSB is to blame, but if so, someone needs to be shown the door there.

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

about 1 year ago

Oooops....ho lee u know what. Heads will roll for this!!! No too pretty bright, eh!

• Suit_max50

cmm07r

about 1 year ago

I'm just trying to figure out how she got past "Ho Lee Fuk" without realizing something was a miss. Sure the others were really odd but I don't think I could have even made it to the last name without questioning it.

• New_unit_max50

ChiefDC501

about 1 year ago

I understand that there is nothing funny about the plane crash. But, as many times as I have been misquoted by news reporters and stories broadcast that in no way resemble the incident I cannot help but laugh at a major media outlet that got "hosed".

Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan gave a thumbs up to The Article "2 arrested in Jonesboro SWAT team incident", 43 minutes ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan submitted the article: "2 arrested in Jonesboro SWAT team incident", 44 minutes ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan submitted the article: "SEMO man charged with rape after stealing beer", about 1 hour ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan gave a thumbs up to The Article "Jonesboro man arrested for meth during traffic stop", about 1 hour ago.