News >> Browse Articles >> Off Beat

Rate

TV Anchor gets "punked" With "Breaking News-Names of Pilots Names of Crashed Airliner"

New_unit_max50

ChiefDC501

9 months ago

Source: Media Bistro/TV Spy

July 12, 2013

Rate

9 months ago

I cannot believe nobody caught this prior to the broadcast.

• Crumb_passin_thru_02_1__max50

mz66

9 months ago

Follow up. Egregious errors all around, but one unindentified NTSB intern was the source of the unhumorous prank.

• Crumb_passin_thru_02_1__max50

mz66

9 months ago

The studio technician who keyed in that bigoted piece of garbage "joke" should be fired on the spot. I sincerely doubt NTSB is to blame, but if so, someone needs to be shown the door there.

• Snoopy_6_max50

Jonas

9 months ago

Oooops....ho lee u know what. Heads will roll for this!!! No too pretty bright, eh!

• Suit_max50

cmm07r

9 months ago

I'm just trying to figure out how she got past "Ho Lee Fuk" without realizing something was a miss. Sure the others were really odd but I don't think I could have even made it to the last name without questioning it.

• New_unit_max50

ChiefDC501

9 months ago

I understand that there is nothing funny about the plane crash. But, as many times as I have been misquoted by news reporters and stories broadcast that in no way resemble the incident I cannot help but laugh at a major media outlet that got "hosed".

Img_1050_max30
Irishcop1961 commented on: "T. MAC", 5 minutes ago.
Img_1050_max30
Irishcop1961 commented on: "anna saxe", 6 minutes ago.
Photo-editor-plus-1394587715106_max30
Tysyty commented on: "Paragould OBGYN Arrested for Video Voyeurism", 7 minutes ago.
Img_1050_max30
Irishcop1961 commented on: "Corinna Brandt", 8 minutes ago.
Img_1050_max30
Irishcop1961 commented on: "Harley Oquinn", 9 minutes ago.