News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News
about 1 year ago
0 articles submitted
Source: FOX13NEWS Salt Lake City
July 03, 2013
Bump SkoolCop! - Doc
Somebody should have taken both of them outside, knocked them both on their blessed assurances went back inside and gave the seats to some nice little old lady or some small child standing in the back.
THIS IS AN EMBARRASSMENT
1) THIS is the Lord's house..... NOT YOURS
2) THIS was the Lord's day..... NOT YOURS
3) You hold the Lord's priesthood which comes with the responsibility to ACT LIKE ONE WORTHY TO ACT IN HIS NAME AND NOT LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD.
4) Your sole purpose for being there is to renew your covenants made at baptism.... WHERE YOU SIT IS NOT OF IMPORTANCE.
5) As we participate we try to live as Jesus lived.... EVEN CHRIST WOULD HAVE GIVEN HIS SEAT TO ANOTHER. WHY COULDN'T YOU?
6) It was to be a special day for the family of the baby being blessed and the missionary getting ready to leave. Was the seat really that important that the day should be ruined for all?
7) Ever hear the term "Only the best of feelings should exist in the circle" It's not just meant for the Temple but also in our every day lives.
8) We are to act in ways that invite the Spirit of the Lord to reside in His own house..... Not kick it out or send it packing.
9) ALL INVOLVED PARTIES have some work to do to repair the damage that this incident has caused.
Fighting over a seat in a church and hit by a car.How very mature and holy.
Save time in your search for a criminal justice degree program.
Use PoliceLink's School Finder to locate schools online and in your area.
Police officer delivers baby on bathroom floor
Wyckoff man stole grandmothers car, sold it for heroin in Paterson
Belfast Escapee Arrested in Boston
Fight over ex-girlfriend leads to steak knife stabbing
Marion man accused of sex offenses involving kids
© 2014 PoliceLink