News >> Browse Articles >> Off Beat

about 1 year ago

Source: FOX News

June 29, 2013

• 580266338686131_max50

Tysyty

about 1 year ago

Wow! I am shocked by her response or lack of response. Being on break is no excuse. Her charges should be reinstated and she should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I agree with Avacop310, Karma.

• Me2__1__max50

Avacop310

about 1 year ago

Unreal. Well, I hope she is aware that what goes around comes around and is well prepared for it when it does.

• Afspa_life_member-back_max50

keeneagle

about 1 year ago

How sad :-(

• Vpsomourningband_max50

DonnaLynn

about 1 year ago

From this EMT dispatcher's arrogant response, I don't believe she has a soul. I predict she will sleep soundly at night.

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

about 1 year ago

Inability to render assistance is only half of the story. Arrogance seems to be the other half of the story.

Sgt_Hondo402

about 1 year ago

I took an EMT class, one of the first chapters we were taught were the legal aspects. Dying, HIV and other issues. As a Medical professional you are obligated to use due care on these patients. EMTS have a vast array of protective devices at their disposal.

• Caduceus_max50

headbrer

about 1 year ago

This "woman's" whole attitude, stinks on ice!!! -- Doc

• shadow_officer

about 1 year ago

If that had been Ms. Jacksons family member she would have done something....what a waste...

NCGirl2009

about 1 year ago

How in the world can a fully trained EMT dispatcher stand by and do nothing??? She has to live with herself some how...

• New_unit_max50

ChiefDC501

about 1 year ago

1946 Comments

This "person" I hope one day needs help and everybody is on break or out to lunch! If she is so stupid that she doesn't understand it is not what you have but what you know, then maybe she should dispatch for yellow cab. Many a time I have stopped to help with the only "equipment" I had at that time were the credentials in my pocket, but I never gave a second thought to what I had been doing or what I didn't have.

Ba_old_glory_max30
Jonas submitted the article: "Nicaraguan gold mine collapse: 11 of 24 trapped miners re...", 2 minutes ago.
Ba_old_glory_max30
Jonas submitted the article: "Suspect's family wants LAPD to repair home after batt...", 10 minutes ago.
Ba_old_glory_max30
Jonas submitted the article: "Authorities: Hiker Died During Rescue Effort", 11 minutes ago.
Ba_old_glory_max30
Jonas submitted the article: "Police: Women responsible for at least half of all Grand ...", 13 minutes ago.
Ba_old_glory_max30
Jonas submitted the article: "Tsarnaev lawyers want trial delayed", 15 minutes ago.