News >> Browse Articles >> Off Beat

10 months ago

Source: FOX News

June 29, 2013

• Photo-editor-plus-1394587715106_max50

Tysyty

10 months ago

Wow! I am shocked by her response or lack of response. Being on break is no excuse. Her charges should be reinstated and she should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I agree with Avacop310, Karma.

• Me2__1__max50

Avacop310

10 months ago

Unreal. Well, I hope she is aware that what goes around comes around and is well prepared for it when it does.

• Afspa_life_member-back_max50

keeneagle

10 months ago

How sad :-(

• Mardi_gras_cat_max50

DonnaLynn

10 months ago

From this EMT dispatcher's arrogant response, I don't believe she has a soul. I predict she will sleep soundly at night.

• Snoopy_6_max50

Jonas

10 months ago

Inability to render assistance is only half of the story. Arrogance seems to be the other half of the story.

Sgt_Hondo402

10 months ago

I took an EMT class, one of the first chapters we were taught were the legal aspects. Dying, HIV and other issues. As a Medical professional you are obligated to use due care on these patients. EMTS have a vast array of protective devices at their disposal.

• Caduceus_max50

headbrer

10 months ago

This "woman's" whole attitude, stinks on ice!!! -- Doc

• shadow_officer

10 months ago

If that had been Ms. Jacksons family member she would have done something....what a waste...

NCGirl2009

10 months ago

2042 Comments

How in the world can a fully trained EMT dispatcher stand by and do nothing??? She has to live with herself some how...

• New_unit_max50

ChiefDC501

10 months ago

This "person" I hope one day needs help and everybody is on break or out to lunch! If she is so stupid that she doesn't understand it is not what you have but what you know, then maybe she should dispatch for yellow cab. Many a time I have stopped to help with the only "equipment" I had at that time were the credentials in my pocket, but I never gave a second thought to what I had been doing or what I didn't have.

Ericm60_max30
cakdep1 submitted the article: "Astronauts to reveal sobering data on asteroid impacts", 22 minutes ago.
10321_1072644875473_3860100_n_max30
Diaz22 commented on: "Viper5728", 24 minutes ago.
Ericm60_max30
cakdep1 submitted the article: "Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, ...", 26 minutes ago.
Ericm60_max30
cakdep1 submitted the article: "Jews urged to flee Ukraine by Holocaust survivor", 29 minutes ago.