News >> Browse Articles >> Off Beat

Ericm60_max50

cakdep1

10 months ago

Source: DAILY CALLER

June 12, 2013

10 months ago

I think Robo what most of us are extremely concerned about is the obvious,When do you suppose it will switch from voluntary to mandatory.It's just a small step away.NO ! kind sir,I'm not about to sell my freedoms for $60.00 in my pocket.How do we suppose Hitler,Musolini,Marx,Engles,,etc,etc,etc, got their start?One baby step at a time till the Sheeple woke up and found they were in the gas chambers and had lost a country.

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

10 months ago

Basically what I am saying is that the title of the article makes it sound like something else. The media is trying to sell newspapers and this is a great title to get peoples interest up!

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

10 months ago

Okay, I READ the article and they had a sign out that said if they wished to take part in a voluntary survey to pull into the designated area. If they to do this 'survey' then they simply did not stop. They were then asked if they would give a DNA sample that would not attach itself to them and they would get $10. If they were also willing to give a mall blood sample, again without their name associated with it in anyway, then they would pay them an additional $50. All of this was strictly voluntary and they did not ask your name or anything that would identify who the sample came from. I see nothing really wrong with that personally mainly because it was left up to you to give the sample or not. Heck I would do it as it would put another $60 in my pocket!

10 months ago

Ain't freedom grand?Does anybody remember we had a meaningful Constitution and Bill Of Rights,back in the day?How about checking hair samples toe nail clippings and size of the family jewels?Let's simply close all churches and set up government centers to pray for our government,which evidently thinks they are God?

• Img_0010__2__max50

BigNTS

10 months ago

Sorry, but I'm very selective as to whom I provide my DNA samples.

• Snoopy_6_max50

Jonas

10 months ago

Like what??

• Caduceus_max50

headbrer

10 months ago

Ah, "volunteer" might not be the best way to do this, otherwise I believe it would be illegal. Bump MIKESPLACE

• Somegiveall_max160_max160_max50

MIKIESPLACE

10 months ago

anybody else not liking this?

Pdp_pics_006_max30
craigw received a gift from axherrera, 14 minutes ago.
New_york_yankees__2_2013_max30
SE851 received a gift from axherrera, 15 minutes ago.
1173851_10151815468689030_885758445_n_max30
axherrera received a gift from SE851, 17 minutes ago.
New_york_yankees__2_2013_max30
SE851 commented on: "Alexander Herrera", 18 minutes ago.
Iso1234 received the quiz result of "You passed with flying colors", 26 minutes ago.