News >> Browse Articles >> Off Beat

Ericm60_max50

cakdep1

about 1 year ago

Source: DAILY CALLER

June 12, 2013

about 1 year ago

I think Robo what most of us are extremely concerned about is the obvious,When do you suppose it will switch from voluntary to mandatory.It's just a small step away.NO ! kind sir,I'm not about to sell my freedoms for $60.00 in my pocket.How do we suppose Hitler,Musolini,Marx,Engles,,etc,etc,etc, got their start?One baby step at a time till the Sheeple woke up and found they were in the gas chambers and had lost a country.

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

about 1 year ago

Basically what I am saying is that the title of the article makes it sound like something else. The media is trying to sell newspapers and this is a great title to get peoples interest up!

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

about 1 year ago

Okay, I READ the article and they had a sign out that said if they wished to take part in a voluntary survey to pull into the designated area. If they to do this 'survey' then they simply did not stop. They were then asked if they would give a DNA sample that would not attach itself to them and they would get $10. If they were also willing to give a mall blood sample, again without their name associated with it in anyway, then they would pay them an additional $50. All of this was strictly voluntary and they did not ask your name or anything that would identify who the sample came from. I see nothing really wrong with that personally mainly because it was left up to you to give the sample or not. Heck I would do it as it would put another $60 in my pocket!

about 1 year ago

Ain't freedom grand?Does anybody remember we had a meaningful Constitution and Bill Of Rights,back in the day?How about checking hair samples toe nail clippings and size of the family jewels?Let's simply close all churches and set up government centers to pray for our government,which evidently thinks they are God?

• Cruise_2014_max50

BigNTS

about 1 year ago

Sorry, but I'm very selective as to whom I provide my DNA samples.

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

about 1 year ago

Like what??

• Caduceus_max50

headbrer

about 1 year ago

Ah, "volunteer" might not be the best way to do this, otherwise I believe it would be illegal. Bump MIKESPLACE

• Somegiveall_max160_max160_max50

MIKIESPLACE

about 1 year ago

anybody else not liking this?

Patrolcar_pic_max30
Jkaz232 posted in: "Recently Missing Members", 13 minutes ago.
jddrew11 submitted the article: "Watch Manchester City vs Liverpool Live", 18 minutes ago.
Crise_max30
rolf uploaded the photo: "IMG_3335", 21 minutes ago.
Crise_max30
rolf uploaded the photo: "IMG_3347", 21 minutes ago.
Crise_max30
rolf uploaded the photo: "IMG_3346", 21 minutes ago.