News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

about 1 year ago

Source: CBS Pittsburgh

May 23, 2013

• Female_bodysurfer_max50

MarlyB

about 1 year ago

Which begs the question where is the mother and other adults in charge of these youngsters when this kind of torture is being meted out?

Children become too anxiety-ridden, even too terrified to eat. This boy's plight is a case in point. It is also the tip of the iceberg.

about 1 year ago

Bump ssu459.

• Quickley-b240_max50

bill9823

about 1 year ago

I was made to sit at the table, for it seemed hours, when I wouldn't eat what my parents gave me. Even to the point of vomiting, I brought the plate to them and asked if I still had to finish it and of course the answer was no. They didn't chain me to the table but they wanted me to eat what was served to me. People now don't seem to have parenting skills.

about 1 year ago

The step father is a habitial loser.The Mother is many cards short of a deck for staying with this imbicle after the first incident.and subjecting her children to his lack of mental and moral stability.

Cops4christ_max30
SpencerStangz uploaded the photo: "20140630_092231", 3 minutes ago.
Female_bodysurfer_max30
MarlyB posted in: "Community Policing", 4 minutes ago.
Female_bodysurfer_max30
MarlyB posted in: "Community Policing", 6 minutes ago.
Cops4christ_max30
SpencerStangz commented on: "L E", 10 minutes ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan submitted the article: "Teen attacked 69-year-old man", 18 minutes ago.