News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

11973 articles submitted

Source: CBS Pittsburgh

May 23, 2013

• Female_bodysurfer_max50

MarlyB

11 months ago

Which begs the question where is the mother and other adults in charge of these youngsters when this kind of torture is being meted out?

Children become too anxiety-ridden, even too terrified to eat. This boy's plight is a case in point. It is also the tip of the iceberg.

• 3124185-templar_max50

MaxVirtus

11 months ago

Bump ssu459.

• Quickley-b240_max50

bill9823

11 months ago

I was made to sit at the table, for it seemed hours, when I wouldn't eat what my parents gave me. Even to the point of vomiting, I brought the plate to them and asked if I still had to finish it and of course the answer was no. They didn't chain me to the table but they wanted me to eat what was served to me. People now don't seem to have parenting skills.

11 months ago

The step father is a habitial loser.The Mother is many cards short of a deck for staying with this imbicle after the first incident.and subjecting her children to his lack of mental and moral stability.

nomospheros is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 5 minutes ago.
nomospheros is ranked No.1 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 5 minutes ago.
nomospheros is ranked No.2 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 5 minutes ago.
nomospheros is ranked No.2 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 6 minutes ago.
nomospheros is ranked No.3 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 7 minutes ago.