News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Baby stabbed to death in Sandusky

about 1 year ago

Source: northwestohio.com

May 20, 2013

• Metroguard_emblem_max50

patchez

about 1 year ago

Sorry for any mistakes I made if previous comment as I broke my user wrist and its very difficult to type but in these instances I need to vent....Thank you very much for allowing me to vent my opinion....Annie

• Metroguard_emblem_max50

patchez

about 1 year ago

I think we should look at other countries that deal with these kind of criminals ans especially infanticide...I think the mother should be some part responsible as she prob knew what kind of temp he had... Even if he gets the death penalty and it takes 11 to 14 years to appeal and cost more to execute. I think he should get life in Coventry. For those who do not know what that is, its where they place the prisoner in a section of a prison, and there has been a prisoner there a very LONG time with no contact with another human being. He sees no one, he hears no one and noone is permitted to speak to him...Do you feel Coventry is cruel and inhumane? I also think that those attention hoggers like Jodi Arias should also get coventry!!! MY OPINION, TAKE IT whichever way you choose...

Untitledma28839986-0002_max30
Irishcop1961 commented on: "Tina", 11 minutes ago.
Untitledma28839986-0002_max30
Irishcop1961 is ranked No.2 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 33 minutes ago.
Untitledma28839986-0002_max30
Irishcop1961 is ranked No.2 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 33 minutes ago.
Untitledma28839986-0002_max30
Irishcop1961 is ranked No.2 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 33 minutes ago.
Untitledma28839986-0002_max30
Irishcop1961 is ranked No.2 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 33 minutes ago.