News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Baltimore City police officer, wife charged with prostitution

Gods_team_max50

IowaNinersFan

over 1 year ago

Source: ABC 2 News

May 13, 2013

• Caduceus_max50

headbrer

over 1 year ago

Thanks for giving LEO's a black eye, It's this kind of activity that gets widely reported, hardly ever the positive ones!!! -- Doc

• New_unit_max50

ChiefDC501

over 1 year ago

1936 Comments

Money, that is all that this guy is about. Easy money, made easier he (and others-unfortunately) think because of the position they hold -strike that HELD. If you are about money, do something else, please. It is hard to put your life in the hands of a sell-out in a hot situation. Want someone to have my back, not worrying about being stabbed back there-again (been there, I sad to say have the scars)

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

over 1 year ago

Sorry I got called away. I did just look at the story and I am infuriated! This POS should be burned at the stake and ashes poured down the sewer! He is a Pimp! A filthy Pimp! One of the most vile things to inhabit this planet. About the only thing worse is a child molester and many Pimps are both. I am willing to bet he is also a child molester as well.

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

over 1 year ago

Unreal! This POS needs to be 'frog-marched' down a hallway filled with the local police officers and heck, why not, their wives too, and allow them to beat the fool right out of him all the way down that hallway!

• White_shirt_max50

uncledennis1

over 1 year ago

Born a dumb asss and later in life had a relapse. We continue to pistol whip ourselves with stupidity.

over 1 year ago

Thanks for besmerching the good name of other officers..,numb^uts.

• 2011-09-25_2017

tx45

over 1 year ago

I cannot condone to such actions as this. I know first hand that officers need moonlighting jobs, but this is not ideal moonlighting. As we all know there are certian types of jobs that are considered. I did not see pimping out your wife, Pimping, etc.. listed at any agency I have worked. The fact that he pimped out his own wife is so disrepectful.. This a disgrace to the law enforcement brotherhood.

Pdp_pics_006_max30
craigw commented on: craigw's photo: "Time Machine Tour2", 1 minute ago.
Pdp_pics_006_max30
craigw commented on: craigw's photo: "Caravan+BU2B", 2 minutes ago.
Pdp_pics_006_max30
craigw commented on: "David Hammond", 7 minutes ago.
Us_flag_normal_1__max30
SE851 received a gift from craigw, 7 minutes ago.