News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Baltimore City police officer, wife charged with prostitution

Gods_team_max50

IowaNinersFan

11 months ago

11973 articles submitted

Source: ABC 2 News

May 13, 2013

• Caduceus_max50

headbrer

11 months ago

Thanks for giving LEO's a black eye, It's this kind of activity that gets widely reported, hardly ever the positive ones!!! -- Doc

• New_unit_max50

ChiefDC501

11 months ago

Money, that is all that this guy is about. Easy money, made easier he (and others-unfortunately) think because of the position they hold -strike that HELD. If you are about money, do something else, please. It is hard to put your life in the hands of a sell-out in a hot situation. Want someone to have my back, not worrying about being stabbed back there-again (been there, I sad to say have the scars)

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

11 months ago

Sorry I got called away. I did just look at the story and I am infuriated! This POS should be burned at the stake and ashes poured down the sewer! He is a Pimp! A filthy Pimp! One of the most vile things to inhabit this planet. About the only thing worse is a child molester and many Pimps are both. I am willing to bet he is also a child molester as well.

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

11 months ago

Unreal! This POS needs to be 'frog-marched' down a hallway filled with the local police officers and heck, why not, their wives too, and allow them to beat the fool right out of him all the way down that hallway!

• White_shirt_max50

uncledennis1

11 months ago

Born a dumb asss and later in life had a relapse. We continue to pistol whip ourselves with stupidity.

11 months ago

Thanks for besmerching the good name of other officers..,numb^uts.

• 2011-09-25_2017

tx45

11 months ago

I cannot condone to such actions as this. I know first hand that officers need moonlighting jobs, but this is not ideal moonlighting. As we all know there are certian types of jobs that are considered. I did not see pimping out your wife, Pimping, etc.. listed at any agency I have worked. The fact that he pimped out his own wife is so disrepectful.. This a disgrace to the law enforcement brotherhood.

Snoopy_6_max30
Jonas submitted the article: "Online scam ends with contractor held at knifepoint", less than a minute ago.
brendanerdennis submitted the article: "Prediksi Man City vs WBA", 3 minutes ago.
Dolphins_fantasy_max30
dolphinblue commented on: "Craig Williams", 5 minutes ago.
Dolphins_fantasy_max30
dolphinblue commented on: "Alan Guderjahn", 6 minutes ago.
Dolphins_fantasy_max30
dolphinblue commented on: "David Hanson", 7 minutes ago.