News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Montgomery County asks residents to hand over their guns

Ericm60_max50

cakdep1

over 1 year ago

Source: THE EXAMINER

May 12, 2013

• Thinker_max50

darsavmo

over 1 year ago

How many criminals turned in their weapons? Now wait until one of those who turned in a weapon is the victim of a burglary or home invasion, I bet they will wish they kept that rifle or shotgun...

• New_unit_max50

ChiefDC501

over 1 year ago

1946 Comments

All I can say is they elected them, and seem happy with the political heros they have there. I am happy for them and truly this is how our Republic was supposed to work. If you like it in your state more power to you, and everybody like-minded can move there and be happy. BUT, If we like something totally different, even opposite, then we can be happy and those like-minded can move here. If I remember an old civics class right, seems the constitution was written that way. To bad today folks think anything different from their thinking or desires is wrong. How about going back to "States Rights" and the freedom to not live in Washington and the freedom for others to move there and leave everybody else alone.

• 3idpatch_max50

wt259

over 1 year ago

As long as we're turning in guns, let's turn in our fire extinguishers, because we have fire departments.

• White_shirt_max50

uncledennis1

over 1 year ago

ssu459 try that in our state. File the sites so it don't hurt as bad when we shove them where the sun doesn't shine.

over 1 year ago

Oh Wheeee,a statewide turn-in-your-gun-day.Makes me glad I moved from there.Of course I'll be right back to turn in my guns---"NOT"Don't we relish Liberals running the world?How about we turn in our watch dogs,and pointy silverware?Bump my friend Jonas

• Csi_squirrle_max600_1__max50

mmmm

over 1 year ago

.......... a great way to dispose of murder weapons.

• Suit_max50

cmm07r

over 1 year ago

There's always someone with an explosive and I always wonder where and how they got a hold of it.

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

over 1 year ago

Sad...and the sheep just follow along!!

• Caduceus_max50

headbrer

over 1 year ago

Well, two of the rifles shown are bolt-action. Great for hunting and a sniper, not so good when up against semi-automatic to automatic gunfire. -- Doc

• State_trooper_max600_max50