News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

about 1 year ago

Source: wcvb.com

May 09, 2013

• Caduceus_max50

headbrer

about 1 year ago

He could have lost his vision. I'm Old School, I respect law enforcement, I find these actions reprehensible! -- Doc

• Metroguard_emblem_max50

patchez

about 1 year ago

Thoughts and Prayers...The horrors of on-the-job..

• Picture_day_max50

TM17931

about 1 year ago

Terrible. I had a Lt. this same thing happened to when he was a Sgt. Luckily he was able to block the pencil, buy it did slam into his arm pretty badly though. People!

• Gods_team_max50

IowaNinersFan

about 1 year ago

20272 Comments

Prayers sent to the detective.

• Ralphie_max50

rafaelmorales

about 1 year ago

MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU MY FELLOW LEO.

• 580266338686131_max50

Tysyty

about 1 year ago

It's always shocking to me to see the crimes that are commited today. I'm 32 I had troubles growing up however I would have never even thought of stabbing someone let alone a detective. Really, digusting and one of the worst things about this situation is that if this girl was in trouble he would still help her. People need to change their view on law enforcement, it is what it is. Consequences should fit the crime and it seems that people just get a smack on the wrist.

Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan gave a thumbs up to The Article "2 arrested in Jonesboro SWAT team incident", 29 minutes ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan submitted the article: "2 arrested in Jonesboro SWAT team incident", 30 minutes ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan submitted the article: "SEMO man charged with rape after stealing beer", 32 minutes ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan gave a thumbs up to The Article "Jonesboro man arrested for meth during traffic stop", 32 minutes ago.