News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

about 1 year ago

Source: http://news.yahoo.com

May 05, 2013

• Picture_day_max50

TM17931

about 1 year ago

My son told me about this yesterday. I coached football for 5 seasons, and seen a lot of whiny behavior on all sudes, but never seen some punk take it to this degree. Sad story, well, hopefully he'll have 25-life to think about his actions.

about 1 year ago

Amen and bump to the previious posts of my friends.This slime bag needs to do life without parole.

• New_unit_max50

ChiefDC501

about 1 year ago

1912 Comments

And this surprises who? If you grow up playing games or participating in events where EVERYBODY "wins" EVERYBODY gets a "trophy"; with parents (or parent) never telling you NO then why would we be shocked by this behavior? Real world meets "touchy-feely" and conflict ends in tragedy. Hope he get certified to stand trial as an adult.

• 1asteriskshield_ezr_max50

ajsdaddyBPD

about 1 year ago

I concur. Here in NC he would be charged as an adult. There is no room for this in society. Hope they throw the book at the punk.

• Caduceus_max50

headbrer

about 1 year ago

Also, talk about anger management! What ever happened to take your lumps and carry on? -- Doc

• 25-1-13-a_1__max50

SkoolCop

about 1 year ago

I hope the player, albeit a juvenile, gets just what he deserves. All this, over a foul? Talk about BAD SPORTSMANSHIP.

Quickley-b240_max30
bill9823 gave a thumbs up to The Post "What has happened to my Police Link?", 13 minutes ago.
Quickley-b240_max30
bill9823 gave a thumbs up to The Post "We Can Has some much needed LOL therapy again?", 14 minutes ago.
Patrolcar_pic_max30
Jkaz232 posted in: "What has happened to my Police Link?", 14 minutes ago.
Copy_of_oct3_2012_max30
LadyG posted in: "What has happened to my Police Link?", about 1 hour ago.
100_1750_max30
KCecala commented on: "Police arrest mom, say son, 7, went to park alone", about 1 hour ago.