News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

about 1 year ago

Source: THE WASHINGTON TIMES

May 03, 2013

• Thinker_max50

darsavmo

about 1 year ago

Crime of the century! Let's spend money we don't have and take this to the Supreme Court! And we wonder why the Govt. is bankrupt...

• New_unit_max50

ChiefDC501

about 1 year ago

1912 Comments

Sorry I usually don't respond twice, But. I find it funny for those to criticize members of a group they are a part of. Sorry but we the locals, state and fed's are all on the SAME TEAM, and to categorically lump them all together is silly and narrow minded. While I have been disappointed by some agencies and officers of the federal agencies, I have also been assisted by and become friends with some as well. I found "arrogance" in State agencies looking down on Counties and Counties looking down on Cities, Cities looking down on Parks,School,Transit,Hospital...etc officers. Even inside agencies Motor officers; with polished boots and motors looking down on lowly patrol officers. SWAT strutting through groups of officers, noses high, shoulders and hips swinging elbow bent up to help the sashay "look at us we get to train all day and play with the newest stuff"can't take a photo without holding an automatic weapon, don't bother us we can't associate we the rest of you. The detectives "step aside Homicide" looking down on the first on scene officers. Arrogance, yeah enough for everyone...the proverbial splinter in their eye-log in our own.

• Caduceus_max50

headbrer

about 1 year ago

No comment -- Doc

• 582602_3283682777720_334551836_n_max50

LanaNJ

about 1 year ago

I can has two minutz of my life bak now? (cat voice)

• New_unit_max50

ChiefDC501

about 1 year ago

1912 Comments

Really? Did I miss to police/law enforcement connection in this?

• Suit_max50

cmm07r

about 1 year ago

I almost thought I'd click on this and see it was from "The Onion"

• Bald-eagle-in-flight_860_max50

GrayPanther

about 1 year ago

Pretty sure I've never heard anything this ridiculously idiotic...

Star_max160_max160_max30
klamm143 posted in: "Community Policing", 2 minutes ago.
Star_max160_max160_max30
klamm143 posted in: "3 Word Response", 12 minutes ago.
Star_max160_max160_max30
klamm143 posted in: "no need of dieting now", 13 minutes ago.