News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

12 months ago

Source: THE WASHINGTON TIMES

May 03, 2013

• Thinker_max50

darsavmo

12 months ago

Crime of the century! Let's spend money we don't have and take this to the Supreme Court! And we wonder why the Govt. is bankrupt...

• New_unit_max50

ChiefDC501

12 months ago

Sorry I usually don't respond twice, But. I find it funny for those to criticize members of a group they are a part of. Sorry but we the locals, state and fed's are all on the SAME TEAM, and to categorically lump them all together is silly and narrow minded. While I have been disappointed by some agencies and officers of the federal agencies, I have also been assisted by and become friends with some as well. I found "arrogance" in State agencies looking down on Counties and Counties looking down on Cities, Cities looking down on Parks,School,Transit,Hospital...etc officers. Even inside agencies Motor officers; with polished boots and motors looking down on lowly patrol officers. SWAT strutting through groups of officers, noses high, shoulders and hips swinging elbow bent up to help the sashay "look at us we get to train all day and play with the newest stuff"can't take a photo without holding an automatic weapon, don't bother us we can't associate we the rest of you. The detectives "step aside Homicide" looking down on the first on scene officers. Arrogance, yeah enough for everyone...the proverbial splinter in their eye-log in our own.

• Caduceus_max50

headbrer

12 months ago

No comment -- Doc

• Image_max50

LanaNJ

12 months ago

I can has two minutz of my life bak now? (cat voice)

• New_unit_max50

ChiefDC501

12 months ago

Really? Did I miss to police/law enforcement connection in this?

• Suit_max50

cmm07r

12 months ago

I almost thought I'd click on this and see it was from "The Onion"

• Bald-eagle-in-flight_860_max50

GrayPanther

12 months ago

Pretty sure I've never heard anything this ridiculously idiotic...

michaelsvolson submitted the article: "Prediksi Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbao", 3 minutes ago.
tomsvblack submitted the article: "Norwich City vs Liverpool", 9 minutes ago.
kelliesvpratt submitted the article: "Hull City vs Arsenal", 21 minutes ago.
Me_max30
denise65 commented on: "Tim R", 23 minutes ago.