News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Rate

Juror jailed for texting in court

over 1 year ago

Source: KVAL.com

April 20, 2013

Rate
  • Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

over 1 year ago

Not too pretty bright, eh! Bump all...

• Caduceus_max50

headbrer

over 1 year ago

You can't fix stupid. Doc

• Att2307142_max50

Magee88

over 1 year ago

cell phones are just out of hand now. women don't even carry them in their purses, but in heir hands, god forbid they might miss a call or text. people talk on them during a movie.
    72 hours seemed about right to me too.

• Ericm60_max50

cakdep1

over 1 year ago

Possible grounds for a mistrial!

• New_unit_max50

ChiefDC501

over 1 year ago

1906 Comments

Like many many people these days there is no regard for anything but personal "wants". The man thought surely the Judge did not mean me, I am so important I never let anything or body come between me and cell phone. You see them rudely dirrespecting cashiers and other with whom they do business all the time. I know a Judge that give a blanket warning at the start to go with posted signs. If you choose to ignor them because you feel you are so very important, well you just donated your phone to the Judge (he then donates them to a non-profit) the YOU get to donate a couple of hundred dollars toa charity too. Or you can get locked up.

• White_shirt_max50

uncledennis1

over 1 year ago

I think the judge should have imposed at least 72 hours in lock up. Additional time for the idiot to think about his actions.

over 1 year ago

There is no excuse for his irresponsibility!

Crumb_passin_thru_02_1__max30
mz66 posted in: "What has happened to my Police Link?", 1 minute ago.
Well_hello_14_max30
e8nt392 uploaded the photo: "well hello 14", 8 minutes ago.
Well_hello_14_max30
e8nt392 posted in: "3 Word Response", 19 minutes ago.
Eagle_and_flag_max30
36TR gave a thumbs up to The Photo "Cruise 2014", 21 minutes ago.