News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Source: WAFB Channel 9 News

March 18, 2013

• Female_bodysurfer_max50

MarlyB

over 1 year ago

Thanks, Cat.

Ok. I can see the prosecutorial value in the definition. Wonder what the charge carries per "meth lab" - assuming a particular suspect's fingerprints are all over everything.

• 582602_3283682777720_334551836_n_max50

LanaNJ

over 1 year ago

lol@ Mz66.

Mama Cat, while I caught on at the end, at first I was confused about what constituted a meth lab.
    I can only imagine what would happen had a fire broke out and how fast it would have spread to the other condos never mind the danger of them trafficking meth where there's kids.

Nice Bust.

• Online-photo-sharing-gallery-animal-cat-cougar-artct45_max160_max50

Cat_D

over 1 year ago

each bottle is considered a lab. 100 bottles = 100 labs

• Crumb_passin_thru_02_1__max50

mz66

over 1 year ago

From what I understand, meth labs can consistent of little more than a 2 liter bottle with the requisite caustic mixture or residues.

• Crumb_passin_thru_02_1__max50

mz66

over 1 year ago

LOL, so predictable, Lonna. I saw your comment before I played the video and knew I was going to see a cute dog. In fact, that's the only reason I watched the video. :D

• Female_bodysurfer_max50

MarlyB

over 1 year ago

Good work.

I'd like to know more about the police definition of a meth "lab." How were the 100 workstations in this lab overseen over the course of time? Be nice if Helmke sings like a canary.

I won't hold my breath.

• 582602_3283682777720_334551836_n_max50

LanaNJ

over 1 year ago

1:31 into the video, I spotted yet another lab!

• Online-photo-sharing-gallery-animal-cat-cougar-artct45_max160_max50

Cat_D

over 1 year ago

Now this is what we do !!! Good work to the Agent that found this. La. Probation and Parole Officer ROCK !!!!