News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

March 12, 2013

• Wind_therapy-_angel_max50

AKangel

My heart is broken, RIP Lil Angel

• White_shirt_max50

uncledennis1

Society really is going to heII. Sad and sense less.

This beautiful baby has my heart... I can't say what I'd like to say because i'd get kicked off of here.

• Anonymous-killer-whale-232189_1__max50

Whalewatcher

Outrageous. The vast majority of what I want to say would probably not make it on this comment area. However, I'll give anybody long odds on big money the father knows, or at least has a darn good idea, who is responsible for the shooting since he was the intended target.

• Photo_user_banned_big

LanaNJ

Bump Jonas, I skimmed through an article about this yesterday and thought the baby had a chance.

Now here comes the mourners, the rally, the RIP T-shirts and the makeshift memorial that the wind will blow away in the matter of days. Little Johnyla's death will be forgotten by most within a year or until the next kid is shot in the neck walking home from school.

They need a fearless powerful speaker that has a set to go into that community, get on a microphone an start delegating. Perhaps it could be a parent of a slain child.

Here's some of the things that should be mentioned (imo)

The community needs to turn sorrow into anger, and fear into motivation. A call to action seems paramount in that chitty city. Suggest opening up a line of communication with your neighbor, then organize rotating shifts so someone is watching out for the kids and the criminals around the clock, i.e. If by a rare chance my Grandfather didn't know where I was when I was little, our neighbor(s) did.

Stop letting these savages imprison you in your own community, when it's them that could do time with a little effort on behalf of the community. Teach your kids the importance of being a good witness, how to defend themselves, and let them know we don't roll or live by any street code of silence.

Enough is Enough.

• Snoopy_18_max50

Jonas

Horrendous. My prayers and condolences. May Justice be swift!!!

Wredcedar_max30
Cedardale posted in: "Prayer Request/Guidance", 1 minute ago.
Download_max30
TheSarge posted in: "The PL Mentoring Team", 33 minutes ago.
Download_max30
TheSarge posted in: "The Beagle Has Landed", 34 minutes ago.
RyanParker620 received the quiz result of "You passed, but just barely", 35 minutes ago.