News >> Browse Articles >> Off Beat

Jonas

about 1 year ago

Source: KTLA

March 02, 2013

Rate

about 1 year ago

Dogs disappear regularly in my neighborhood.My wife is Cherokee/Blackfoot and we frequently have meat meals.I would question my spouse about this but have declined to do so for the fear of being scalped.

• Image_max50

LanaNJ

about 1 year ago

Cake, My daughter said the same thing about the meat in the IKEA meatballs when we heard about this. lol

• Image_max50

LanaNJ

about 1 year ago

lol@Dave.

Dave, what about what farmers in Mexico do to their Bulls to stop them from attempting to pro-create? No anesthesia I heard either, yikes!!

I heard my favorite IKEA Swedish Meatballs were found to have traces of Horse DNA in them too!, won't be eating those for a very loooooong time. :/

about 1 year ago

I'm so disappointed.I thought Mexican meat was supposed to be burro.

• Ericm60_max50

cakdep1

about 1 year ago

Is anyone really surprised as the meat is ground so fine! Hope it was not the steak tacos!As in the words of Rodney Fangerfield this steak still has marks where the jockey was hitting it! LOL

Img_0425_max30
MrsBristol commented on: "Arnita Bristol", 9 minutes ago.
Img_0425_max30
MrsBristol commented on: "Arnita Bristol", 13 minutes ago.
Img_0425_max30
MrsBristol commented on: JRF443's photo: "NCSHP Camaro", 17 minutes ago.
Img_0425_max30
MrsBristol gave a thumbs up to The Photo "NCSHP Camaro", 17 minutes ago.
Strauss_2008-1_max30
SStrauss commented on: "Kristine Cecala", 17 minutes ago.