News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Massachusetts teen accused of killing ex-girlfriend unable to control himself, forensic psychiatrist testifies

over 1 year ago

Source: Fox News

March 02, 2013

over 1 year ago

Bump the lawyer comment Max and we can also add the fact that the Socialists have been in controll of our public school system for the better part of the last fifty years.Their Dumbing Down has worked to perfection...Bump my friend Robo as well.Beat me to the punch brother.That would most certainly controll him.Aren't you Liberal states thrilled you no longer have the death penality?----DUH

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

over 1 year ago

Can't control himself? Hey, "I" can control him. I can control this little @#$%^&*() long enough to strap his butt into the electric chair and turn on the juice and you won't have to worry about ever controlling himself again! As uber-liberial Mass. does not have a DP then maybe some really mean SOB will do us all a favor and snap his neck for us thereby ending his little tirades.
    Max, you got that right my friend!

• 582602_3283682777720_334551836_n_max50

LanaNJ

over 1 year ago

Agreed Max, well said.

over 1 year ago

Bump all.
    I blame bad lawyers for the death of personal responsibility in our society today.

• 582602_3283682777720_334551836_n_max50

LanaNJ

over 1 year ago

I know I'm throwing in a judgement call upon a suspect's looks but, the suspect appears well kempt (Hair is cut with perfection) and it's obvious he's young looking as well as attractive.

Sounds like his Lawyer is probably going to play on the Jurors sympathy, hence playing on their intelligence.

Just a guess though, I'm no lawyer.

Brace yourselves taxpayers of Mass, looks like another drawn-out expensive court case.

• Dscn7682_max50

jpegee

over 1 year ago

this is stupid what kind of defense is that

• New_unit_max50

ChiefDC501

over 1 year ago

1942 Comments

Wait a minute I thought that marijuana use was supposed to be harmless? At least that is what the other "experts" say to get it legal is it not? Cannot control himself? I notice he did not pick a football player or some large biker guy to victimize.

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

over 1 year ago

A brief psychotic episode. How brief? Just long enough to kill someone. Oh how convenient!!