News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Source: http://www.sbsun.com

February 28, 2013

Rate
  • 1979_max50

Robocop33

about 1 year ago

Cujocop, thank you for your service from one Veteran to another.

• Female_bodysurfer_max50

MarlyB

about 1 year ago

Maybe Dorner's chances of a burial with military honors are as great as a snowball's in Hell?

• Mardi_gras_cat_max50

DonnaLynn

about 1 year ago

Bump all.

• Me_prone_max50

Cujocop

about 1 year ago

This guy used every excuse he could think of to blame others for his actions! If he were to receive a Military Burial I would yet again not understand the stupidity of the military! I am not only a Vet but I am still serving in the reserves awaiting my medical seperation for a sevre LOD injury! And before anyone says that I don't know what it was like over there I spent a combat tour in Afghanistan on a highly specialized team working the deserts and mountains along the Pak Border.

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

about 1 year ago

Agree guys. I was mistakenly under the impression that he had received a BCD and booted out but as I said, I was mistaken on that. This garbage should not receive any honors period. What needs to happen is that they should complete the burning of his body by pouring gas over it and burning it until there is nothing but ashes. Then they need to take his ashes and dump them into an active volcano so he has a direct line into hell.

• Snoopy_6_max50

Jonas

about 1 year ago

Ya for sure I'm crying...NOT!!! Bump SkoolCop.

• 25-1-13-a_1__max50

SkoolCop

about 1 year ago

If for some reason Dorner is given military honors in burial, it would be a direct slap in the faces of Michael Crain, Jeremy MacKay, their families, their departments and EVERY honorably discharged veteran. His remains should be in a very lonely and desolate place, void of honors of any kind.

Menu-logo-button_max30
Depdawg226 commented on: "Max Virtus", 1 minute ago.
Menu-logo-button_max30
Depdawg226 commented on: "Fireball (Old Dude)", 1 minute ago.
Menu-logo-button_max30
Depdawg226 commented on: "Arnita Bristol", 1 minute ago.
Star_max160_max160_max30
klamm143 commented on: "Danny Swenson", 2 minutes ago.