News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Source: http://www.sbsun.com

February 28, 2013

Rate
  • 1979_max50

Robocop33

over 1 year ago

Cujocop, thank you for your service from one Veteran to another.

• Female_bodysurfer_max50

MarlyB

over 1 year ago

Maybe Dorner's chances of a burial with military honors are as great as a snowball's in Hell?

• Vpsomourningband_max50

DonnaLynn

over 1 year ago

Bump all.

• Me_prone_max50

Cujocop

over 1 year ago

This guy used every excuse he could think of to blame others for his actions! If he were to receive a Military Burial I would yet again not understand the stupidity of the military! I am not only a Vet but I am still serving in the reserves awaiting my medical seperation for a sevre LOD injury! And before anyone says that I don't know what it was like over there I spent a combat tour in Afghanistan on a highly specialized team working the deserts and mountains along the Pak Border.

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

over 1 year ago

Agree guys. I was mistakenly under the impression that he had received a BCD and booted out but as I said, I was mistaken on that. This garbage should not receive any honors period. What needs to happen is that they should complete the burning of his body by pouring gas over it and burning it until there is nothing but ashes. Then they need to take his ashes and dump them into an active volcano so he has a direct line into hell.

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

over 1 year ago

Ya for sure I'm crying...NOT!!! Bump SkoolCop.

• 25-1-13-a_1__max50

SkoolCop

over 1 year ago

If for some reason Dorner is given military honors in burial, it would be a direct slap in the faces of Michael Crain, Jeremy MacKay, their families, their departments and EVERY honorably discharged veteran. His remains should be in a very lonely and desolate place, void of honors of any kind.

Ba_old_glory_max30
Jonas commented on: "David Simms", 11 minutes ago.
Ba_old_glory_max30
Jonas commented on: "Arnita Bristol", 11 minutes ago.
Ba_old_glory_max30
Jonas commented on: "Beverly Thoma Bullock", 12 minutes ago.
Ba_old_glory_max30
Jonas submitted the article: "Bangor Man Arrested After Leading Police on Search throug...", 13 minutes ago.