News >> Browse Articles >> Op / Ed

Father wants school dress code changed after son asked to remove Marines T-shirt

Ericm60_max50

cakdep1

Source: FOX NEWS

February 27, 2013

• White_shirt_max50

uncledennis1

over 1 year ago

If " Little " Joe Burgess finds it within policy why not apprise the teacher? Pretty simple solution. What say Joe.

• Steve_mcqueen_max50

ilegworldchamp

over 1 year ago

Maybe the Teacher should be mandated to wear a "DUNCE CAP" . It would be an insult to Uncle Sams Misguided Children for the Teacher to wear a U.S.M.C. shirt.

• Anonymous-killer-whale-232189_1__max50

Whalewatcher

over 1 year ago

She needs to learn the rules pertaining to her own school. Even the principal said the shirt was acceptable.

NCGirl2009

over 1 year ago

I think the teacher should have to wear a Marine Shirt every day for two weeks at least....Plus wear one once a week until she is no longer a teacher....Those guys fight and die for our country...I know a few of them.....

• 1asteriskshield_ezr_max50

ajsdaddyBPD

Stupid

• Badge_max50

jar6489

over 1 year ago

To make it worst, this teacher is teaching our children!! She obviously has an agenda...I wonder what she is teaching those children, being that she was willing to make a child remove his shirt for supporting our troops! BIG THUMBS DOWN!!!

over 1 year ago

I would imagine the instructors in North Korea and Communist China aren't fond of our Marines either.Perchance Ms. Deverell could find a position in one of those countries next semester.

over 1 year ago

The teach needs to get a life.How and where do the Liberals keep cranking out these freaks?

• Duke_and_savannah_036_max50

toddm394

over 1 year ago

That teacher is obviously an idiot. If the principal and the school board don't have a problem with the t-shirt then why did the teacher. If I was the kid I would wear it as often as I could just to piss her off.

• 45089_396847393722850_1055776862_n_max50

SuzanneNGa

over 1 year ago

I got an easy solution to this problem..... fire the teacher! Doesn't seem like the principal had a problem, just this idiot teacher.

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

over 1 year ago

This is an insult to the USMC!! They fight around the world to protect the freedoms and liberties of morons such as this. This is an outrage. Remove a USMC shirt or get suspended from school! I have had the honor and privilege of having a few Marines as roommates over the years. I have a few choice words for my new favorite 8th grade teacher. But I think he would understand. Get a grip mister teacher.