News >> Browse Articles >> Law Enforcement News

Rate

Florida Man shot by his dog.

449317_481_thumb_max50

scorpiokiss

over 1 year ago

Source: nbcnews.com

February 26, 2013

Rate
  • Duke_and_savannah_036_max50

toddm394

over 1 year ago

The link didn't work for me so I went to yahoo to find it and read it. SkoolCop I agree with you on all points. What a moron this guy is. I hope he is prosecuted for filing a false police report if it can be proven.

• 25-1-13-a_1__max50

SkoolCop

over 1 year ago

I have several questions for this complete M-O-R-O-N!!!!!!
    A) How do you knot know that your firearm is loaded?
    B) How do you not know what kind of firearm it is ( a 9mm or a .380 / also known as a 9mm short )?????
    C) Why is your firearm (which should always be treated as if it were loaded because in this case, it obviously was loaded) in a position where the dog could possibly kick it (allegedly) and cause it to fire?

I am calling B.S. on the alleged victim and his claim. A more likely scenario is that he was playing with the firearm, a firearm that he was obviously not familiar with, inside of his vehicle. During the course of playing with said firearm, it discharged and the round struck him in the leg. He is blaming the dog so as to avoid receiving the I-D-I-O-T / M-O-R-O-N OF THE YEAR AWARD.

My questions for the Sebring Police Department:
    1) Was there a GSR test completed on the dog and on the alleged victim to corroborate of refute his claim?
    2) How about the trajectory of the round into the leg of the alleged victim again, to corroborate or refute his claim?

Sorry..... I wasn't there but I'm not buying it. This has all the markings of a negligent discharge and a false police report.

• Anonymous-killer-whale-232189_1__max50

Whalewatcher

over 1 year ago

Bump scorpiokiss !!

• 449317_481_thumb_max50

scorpiokiss

over 1 year ago

this is both a head scratcher and chuckler, but most importantly, when firearm isn't in use, make sure the safety is on.

Hat_collection__2014_002_max30
SE851 commented on: "David Simms", 5 minutes ago.
Hat_collection__2014_002_max30
SE851 commented on: "David Simms", 14 minutes ago.
Dolphins_fantasy_max30
dolphinblue posted in: "Introduction", about 1 hour ago.
78_pct_max30
BrooklynAux posted in: "What has happened to my Police Link?", about 1 hour ago.
tj6878 received the quiz result of "You passed with flying colors", about 1 hour ago.