News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Man accused of slapping boy on flight while using racial slur

Source: Fox News

February 17, 2013

• 1211120858_max50

FreezeP

I want to know why that guy didn't receive a beat down.

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

I do not handle the ill treatment of children very well and considering I am no longer held back by wearing a uniform I may well have 'slapped' this sorry excuse pile of DNA in retaliation. Call it whatever you want but I'll bet he would never do anything like this again had I been there. I am not allowed to call him the names I want to in this website.

• Imagesca9t39km_max50

GS76

That guy needs a good slap...

• Photo_user_banned_big

LanaNJ

I would not have had the same restraint that the Mother demonstrated-Breaking News, Physicians were able to wire suspects jaw and repair his kneecaps, but they're experiencing difficulties removing mom's deeply implanted shoe in the suspects @ss!

• 45089_396847393722850_1055776862_n_max50

SuzanneNGa

He deserves jail time for sure!

• Ralphie_max50

rafaelmorales

I would have been charged with MURDER..I WILL HAVE KILLED THAT MAN..IM WILLING TO DO LIFE IN JAIL FOR MY KIDS!!!!!!!!

• Img_3413_sq90_max50

cops1521

Sad that this guy thinks he was in the right. He needs to be more than suspended from his job, he needs to lose his job.Big tough guy to show his prejudice on a defenseless child. Glad to see that others stepped up to help the mother and child. I saw another news story on this...apparently he not only did this in front of a plane full of people but one of the passengers was a Federal Air Marshall, who immediately took him into custody.

• Redhatpicmay25-2_max50

Deefuzzz

The man obviously has no compassion for a small child.

• White_shirt_max50

uncledennis1

I hope he goes to lock up and others will learn of this incident. What a scumbag.

We are talking about an infant! No one has the right to put their hands on another persons child.

• Army_strong_max50

LadyG

Why don't people pick on someone their own size that than a helpless child. If it were my son that man would of had me to contend with.

• Snoopy_18_max50

Jonas

Slapping an infant in the face... Seriously someone has some serious issues.

Quickley-b240_max30
bill9823 gave a thumbs up to The Post "Forums tab", 19 minutes ago.
Eagle_avatar_max30
36TR posted in: "Forums tab", 30 minutes ago.
ArgeliaDickenson commented on: "Argelia Dickenson", 41 minutes ago.
Quickley-b240_max30
bill9823 gave a thumbs up to The Post "Forums tab", about 1 hour ago.