News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Man accused of slapping boy on flight while using racial slur

Source: Fox News

February 17, 2013

• 1211120858_max50

FreezeP

over 1 year ago

I want to know why that guy didn't receive a beat down.

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

over 1 year ago

I do not handle the ill treatment of children very well and considering I am no longer held back by wearing a uniform I may well have 'slapped' this sorry excuse pile of DNA in retaliation. Call it whatever you want but I'll bet he would never do anything like this again had I been there. I am not allowed to call him the names I want to in this website.

• Imagesca9t39km_max50

GS76

over 1 year ago

That guy needs a good slap...

• 582602_3283682777720_334551836_n_max50

LanaNJ

over 1 year ago

I would not have had the same restraint that the Mother demonstrated-Breaking News, Physicians were able to wire suspects jaw and repair his kneecaps, but they're experiencing difficulties removing mom's deeply implanted shoe in the suspects @ss!

• 45089_396847393722850_1055776862_n_max50

SuzanneNGa

over 1 year ago

He deserves jail time for sure!

• Ralphie_max50

rafaelmorales

over 1 year ago

I would have been charged with MURDER..I WILL HAVE KILLED THAT MAN..IM WILLING TO DO LIFE IN JAIL FOR MY KIDS!!!!!!!!

• Img_3413_sq90_max50

cops1521

over 1 year ago

Sad that this guy thinks he was in the right. He needs to be more than suspended from his job, he needs to lose his job.Big tough guy to show his prejudice on a defenseless child. Glad to see that others stepped up to help the mother and child. I saw another news story on this...apparently he not only did this in front of a plane full of people but one of the passengers was a Federal Air Marshall, who immediately took him into custody.

• Redhatpicmay25-2_max50

Deefuzzz

over 1 year ago

The man obviously has no compassion for a small child.

• White_shirt_max50

uncledennis1

over 1 year ago

I hope he goes to lock up and others will learn of this incident. What a scumbag.

over 1 year ago

We are talking about an infant! No one has the right to put their hands on another persons child.

• Copy_of_oct3_2012_max50

LadyG

over 1 year ago

Why don't people pick on someone their own size that than a helpless child. If it were my son that man would of had me to contend with.

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

over 1 year ago

Slapping an infant in the face... Seriously someone has some serious issues.

1979_max30
Robocop33 gave a thumbs up to The Post "What has happened to my Police Link?", 1 minute ago.
1979_max30
Robocop33 gave a thumbs up to The Post "What has happened to my Police Link?", 3 minutes ago.
000000000000000aaaaaaaaaa_max30
Mrbdguard gave a thumbs up to The Photo "Being surprised", 5 minutes ago.
1979_max30
Robocop33 gave a thumbs up to The Post "What has happened to my Police Link?", 5 minutes ago.
000000000000000aaaaaaaaaa_max30
Mrbdguard gave a thumbs up to The Photo "idiots", 6 minutes ago.