News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Postal Service says it’s immune from local traffic laws

Ericm60_max50

cakdep1

over 1 year ago

Source: DRUDGE/YAHOO NEWS

February 02, 2013

• Suit_max50

cmm07r

over 1 year ago

Every time I hear some government official talk about immunity, I always hear their voice as the South African guy from one of the Lethal Weapon movies talking about his "Diplomatic Immunity".

• White_shirt_max50

uncledennis1

over 1 year ago

When it has to get there over night drive your car.lol

• Vpsomourningband_max50

DonnaLynn

over 1 year ago

Add arrogance to their stupidity. I'm liking the addition to the USPS's creed!

over 1 year ago

Ha ! The postal service "PROMPTLY" delivers over two hundred billion pieces of mail "PROMPTLY each year? Who's this lawyer chick trying to hood wink?It is no surprise at all however to find ,yet another federal agency and their respective employees who sincerely believe that laws don't pertain to them.In essence,their S-it doesn't stink.I recall as a child ,that mail was delivered twice a day and stamps were three cents.Since that time,the cost has gone through the roof and the service has deteriorated to a shambles.At least,per chance they can earn back the public's confidence by learning how to drive.

• Att179311_max50

Elite1grey

over 1 year ago

Neither rain nor sleet nor dark of night nor traffic light keep me from my appointed rounds.

• 25-1-13-a_1__max50

SkoolCop

over 1 year ago

I have to have a valid reason for busting a red light and or speeding. I say that if I am, by wearing my uniform and driving my marked or unmarked police car, required to drive with due regard for the motoring public, then so should the United States Postal Service.

• Silver_warrior_max50

Beowulf_7

over 1 year ago

To start I'm not a fan of the camera citations because you are unable to confront your accuser as the Constitution requires however, with that said, if it acceptable law enforcement to the local courts and you get caught. . . . .nobody is above the law. So to say that there is some sort of federal immunity. . . .BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

over 1 year ago

Ya for sure it's disgusting.