News >> Browse Articles >> Op / Ed

Ericm60_max50

cakdep1

Source: Breitbart

February 02, 2013

• Photo_user_banned_big

mz66

Elite1grey: maybe the skeeters are regular sized and he's just showing off. Anyone who can hit a skeeter with a rifle must be an amazing sharpshooter.

• Att179311_max50

Elite1grey

didnt know the skeeters in Maryland were that big I just usally use a had to swat them

• Bodysurfing_max50

MarlyB

Try n' stop me. Just as soon as I finish shopping out all these pesky Yangtze heads. ;o)

• Photo_user_banned_big

mz66

Is it just me, or does that rifle look comically large? I'm sure it's not photoshopped--lots of presidents have been photographed skeet shooting at Camp David.

• Snoopy_18_max50

Jonas

In favor of the 2nd Amendment?

• Photo_user_banned_big

mz66

Mocking tea baggers has become a favorite national pastime. Heck--I'd rather do that than pay ridiculous prices for Wrigley Field nose bleed bleacher seats.

• Photo_user_banned_big

mz66

truth skeeters. I like the clay pigeon analogy, but I bet something with gnats would work there, too.

• Fake_max50

IowaNinersFan

Obama being linked to fake documents? No way!!!!!

• Photo_user_banned_big

LanaNJ

Oh, I HIGHLY doubt if the POTUS is now an avid gun enthusiasts and can read between the lines here, but I will say I'm glad the photo op came to surface for two reasons.

1. The POTUS doesn't have to hide himself with a gun because it might generate bad PR and make him look the 'scary' Muslim President with a gun. oh noooes! lol

2. I anxiously await comments coming from the "truth skeeters", I find most of them very low information and rather funny. Their going to be asking some pretty funny questions like: "Is there any clay particles to examine?"

My favorite Management style I adopted is the view that sometimes you have to find someone doing RIGHT, it's easy to always find someone doing WRONG.

That said, I may have my issue's with the POTUS, but I don't join the chorus 3 X'-8 X's a day on how everything our Commander and Chief does 24 hours a day 7 days a week is some way just has to be "vile" and "anti-American". That wouldn't help the situation and it would make me look #StillButtHurt :)

• Ericm60_max50

cakdep1

From the Weekly Standard! White House Mocks Doubters
    White House senior adviser David Plouffe took to Twitter to preemptively mock those who might believe the photograph of President Obama shooting a firearm is fake:

Photo_user_banned_big
sanomonao uploaded the photo: "index", about 1 hour ago.
TONYNew received the quiz result of "You passed with flying colors", about 1 hour ago.