News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

New York fireman who used "key to city" to lock down elevator and rape 11 year old girl is found guilty of assaulting 5 women.

2007-2008_114_max600_max50

NYTRDT1

about 1 year ago

Source: mailonline

January 31, 2013

• Female_bodysurfer_max50

MarlyB

about 1 year ago

My bad. I should have read more closely the lead-in on that flaming sack of rat's balls, Angus Pascall. I hope the victims get the counseling and love they need to recover from their injuries.

I can't describe what I hope happens to that pos Pascall.

As for the Daily Dump, agree - can't stand the way their stories are written.

• Female_bodysurfer_max50

MarlyB

about 1 year ago

I can't describe what I hope happens to that rapist.

As for the Daily Dump, agree - can't stand the way their stories are written.

• Chief_instigator_max50

excop23260

about 1 year ago

My prayers for the victims as well.

• Crumb_passin_thru_02_1__max50

mz66

about 1 year ago

He was convicted. Normally I'd be right there with you calling out the Daily Fail, but they wrote this piece post-trial.

• Female_bodysurfer_max50

MarlyB

about 1 year ago

With this detailed account, not sure how an unbiased jury can be assembled in the state of New York, etc. Thanks a lot, Daily Mail. Sarcasm intended.

• Snoopy_6_max50

Jonas

about 1 year ago

My prayers for the victims. They certainly will like him where he is going!!

Snoopy_6_max30
Jonas submitted the article: "Sons of Malta Plan 2014 EZ Memorial Ride Benefit for Fall...", 4 minutes ago.
Snoopy_6_max30
Jonas submitted the article: "Seatbelt violation turns into firearms, drug arrests", 5 minutes ago.
Snoopy_6_max30
Jonas submitted the article: "California regulators propose coyote-killing ban", 16 minutes ago.