News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

New York fireman who used "key to city" to lock down elevator and rape 11 year old girl is found guilty of assaulting 5 women.

2007-2008_114_max600_max50

NYTRDT1

over 1 year ago

Source: mailonline

January 31, 2013

• Female_bodysurfer_max50

MarlyB

over 1 year ago

My bad. I should have read more closely the lead-in on that flaming sack of rat's balls, Angus Pascall. I hope the victims get the counseling and love they need to recover from their injuries.

I can't describe what I hope happens to that pos Pascall.

As for the Daily Dump, agree - can't stand the way their stories are written.

• Female_bodysurfer_max50

MarlyB

over 1 year ago

I can't describe what I hope happens to that rapist.

As for the Daily Dump, agree - can't stand the way their stories are written.

• Chief_instigator_max50

excop23260

over 1 year ago

My prayers for the victims as well.

• Crumb_passin_thru_02_1__max50

mz66

over 1 year ago

He was convicted. Normally I'd be right there with you calling out the Daily Fail, but they wrote this piece post-trial.

• Female_bodysurfer_max50

MarlyB

over 1 year ago

With this detailed account, not sure how an unbiased jury can be assembled in the state of New York, etc. Thanks a lot, Daily Mail. Sarcasm intended.

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

over 1 year ago

My prayers for the victims. They certainly will like him where he is going!!

Batman_max600_1__max30
gudercop posted in: "3 Word Response", 13 minutes ago.
Batman_max600_1__max30
gudercop posted in: "Community Policing", 15 minutes ago.
Hat_collection__2014_002_max30
SE851 gave a thumbs up to The Article "Female World War II pilot celebrates 100th birthday", 18 minutes ago.