News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

11973 articles submitted

Source: Fox 8 Cleveland

January 04, 2013

• Snoopy_6_max50

Jonas

over 1 year ago

Oh and by the way 'man' is the wrong word to use in this case. No real man would ever do this!!!

• Snoopy_6_max50

Jonas

over 1 year ago

Bump all!!!

• Female_bodysurfer_max50

MarlyB

over 1 year ago

The young girl's innocence has not been compromised. Despite the young lady's ordeal, I have faith she will prevail in the very special way children have of coping with terrible injuries and somehow remaining untouched. She has her spirit and body intact. I believe she has a good chance of full recovery from her injury. I hope she receives the very best therapy and lots of love. I hope her family and the law work together to take care of all her needs. Including self-defense training which I wish I could see her do!I wish her a fun and happy life!

As for the man charged with the crime, if convicted, I hope he bears the full brunt of finding himself overpowered in the same way.

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

over 1 year ago

He should be drawn and quartered, his body gathered back in a pile and incinerated with the ashes flushed down the sewer.
    You think that is too harsh? I don't.

• 3124185-templar_max50

MaxVirtus

over 1 year ago

In prison this POS rapist will be forced to prostitute himself in exchange for protection from physical beatings and sexual assaults.

over 1 year ago

So sad when a child has their innocents taken at such a young age!

Photo-editor-plus-1394587715106_max30
Tysyty posted in: "3 Word Response", less than a minute ago.
Relax-were-all-crazy_max30
Dallasgirl uploaded the photo: "1392430712994-1", 1 minute ago.
Relax-were-all-crazy_max30
Dallasgirl uploaded the photo: "APU #1", 3 minutes ago.